Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST ALEXEI STEPANOVICH STEPANOV (1858 - 1923)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 10.06.2019 в 12:04

ACADEMIC PAINTING

height=

Thaw

Humble, sensitive, kind Alexei Stepanovich Stepanov," Степочку", as he is called, loved, and valued friends @ - a S. V. Ivanov, N. Chekhov, brothers S. and A. Korovin, I. I. Levitan, M. V. Nesterov - and numerous pupils, among whom were P. D. Korin, And Reservoirs, L. V. Turzhansky etc.

Korin after the exhibition, Stepanova said" Like Pushkin poems I have read. That"s just easy, simple, and highly... What to say about him? The artist he was. That"s all there is to say. Was it all simply, without effects. Soul it was, and it @ - the most important thing. Again, a high artistry, craftsmanship unmatched. Sparkling it with his great simplicity".

In 1880, Stepanov entered the Moscow school of painting. He studied in the class of I. M. Pryanishnikov, studied successfully and in 1884 graduated from high school with a silver medal. In the second half of 1880-х gg Stepanov several summers working with I. I. Levitan - first, under Zvenigorod, then on the Volga. Along with Levitan he is considered one of the founders of the so-called mood landscapes, when the artist is not only looking for the nature of the motif corresponding to its internal state, but psychologicial landscape, brings in his own thoughts and feelings.

In 1905, for the painting Stepanov" Утренний hi" awarded the title of academician of the Imperial Academy of arts. The painting was exhibited at the XXV exhibition of the Wanderers, the XXIV the exhibition of the Imperial Academy of arts in 1900 at the world exhibition in Paris.

height=

To drink

height=

remote province

height=

coaching Inn

height=

Left

height=

Winter landscape

height=

in the Winter

Stepanova Works are plein-air nature, they are written broadly sketched, liquid, transparent smear, very softly, a few flowers ("Paint smaller@:" a", - he told his students later).

Genre in which you prefer to work, the artist, can be called infinity-анималистическим. Nesterov M. V. Stepanova considered the best animal painter after V. Serov. Serov also appreciated the gift of the artist, because insisted on inviting Stepanova as a lecturer at the school.

for About twenty years (1899-1918) led Stepanov there" классом animals". His students loved him to distraction. Very little is known about the personal life of the artist - shortly before his death he destroyed his files. But all of it - in his paintings.

height=

Wolves night

height=

Wolves in winter forest

height=

Moose

height=

bear with cubs

height=

In the pasture

height=

the Herd

height=

Stall

height=

At the forest Lodge

height=

Morning

Between impressionist painting and painting Stepanova there is a profound difference, rooted in the principle of their art. Impressionist masterfully conveys an instant impression. But, true to the moment, his work loses that-то from being made permanent, that is in every phenomenon, in every thing.

Stepanov was eager to take the most significant, is exactly what gives the tone, the nature of the phenomenon, discarding the junk, looking into the heart of the subject. Easy, fast, air painting a lot of skill, but a lot of work.
" This is not impressionism, - says A. P. Panfilov. - Took it gently, but the emphasis". Because in his animals always" visible coat", although it is hard to imagine that-либо further from naturalism than art Stepanova.
Years of hard work, thousands of field observations, painstaking study of animal anatomy and along with all this comprehension in the artistic practice of painting materials: paints, solvents, canvas, cardboard, - is at the basis of the method of Stepanova.

That"s why he did not allow his disciples to imitate him. He knew that this imitation can only be foreign and harmful. He taught to see, to choose remember; taught to exercise the eye in distinguishing the subtle nuances of tonalities.

height=

Evening glow

height=

On the Volga

height=

Ferry

height=

Early spring

height=

Farmstead in summer

height=

a Gazebo with flowers. Etude

height=

Flowerbed in the Park

height=

Fall

Source

https://art.mirtesen.ru/blog/43131751444/I,-razlyu...a-ne-sozdam,-navernoe,-druguyu...

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 501 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 17:01.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх