Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

ARTIST JAVIER NOGUES

Posted 04-04-2019 at 10:30 by Про искусство

Classical art. Javier Nogues Javier Nogues (Javier Nogues) @- a contemporary Spanish artist." Моя first encounter with art occurred in thirteen years, the art school" FORMAS", where I studied for several years, where I first consciously picked up a pencil and brush, I learned, differ from each other in different artistic directions. As I studied the painting, it is only natural that I became interested in the beauty of classical art, and of course it influenced me and showed me the way in the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PHOTO-ИСКУССТВО. PHOTOGRAPHER ILIAN ILIEV

Posted 04-04-2019 at 10:30 by Про искусство

Food as art Ilian Iliev @- photographer from Manchester, UK, specializing in filming food. For over 10 years, this man turns food and drink into an art form. On her last show Ilian Iliev showed the original figures carved out of different fruits and vegetables.
http://www.ilian.co.uk/

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST-ГРАФИК SILVIA CORDEDDA

Posted 04-04-2019 at 10:29 by Про искусство

FRACTAL GRAPHICS-КОМПЬЮТЕРНОЕ ART Sylvia Cordedda was born in 1991 in Carrara (Italy). Over a sufficiently short period of time, Sylvia was able to create a number of stunning works of fractal graphics. Fractal graphics @- view computer graphics. The mathematical basis of fractal graphics @fractal - geometry. The method of imaging should be based on the principle of inheritance from the so-called" родителей" the geometric properties of objects-наследников. Fractal...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized