Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST VIOLETTA TAR (TAR VIOLETTA)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 01.06.2019 в 10:43

Secrets of the human soul. Violetta Tar

SURREALISM
Violetta Tar

the Most favorite topic, the study of which I paid the most attention in his work @- hidden secrets of the human soul

Violetta tar (Tar Violetta) @- Hungarian painter. Better known under the pseudonym @- Vio. She uses this name to sign his paintings, was also friends called the artist Vio. She was born in 1985, in the city of Kaposvar, Hungary.

" Самая favorite subject, the study of which I paid the most attention in his work @- hidden secrets of the human soul. Like most artists, I am also interested in how people relate to each other or to themselves. There is a tool that is used to Express the suppressed thoughts, desires, feelings, without breaking the harmony of human society and not penetrating into the inner world of the individual. This tool @- Art

Mask plays a very important role in human life because it is present in all our Affairs. Everyone wears a mask, we can"t see her, although the mental eyes always feel." Человек is least himself when he talks about self. Give him a mask and he"ll tell You the truth" @- Oscar Wilde.

Another favorite topic is to show the suffering of the human body, distorting it and forcing their characters to take grotesque postures. For me painting @- tool for self-expression, and I think most artists primarily creates a style. My art is inspired by the great Surrealists: Dali, Frida Kahlo, Michael Hussar and т.д."

Secrets of the human soul. Violetta Tar

Violetta Tar

Тайны человеческой души. Violetta Tar
Тайны человеческой души

Violetta Tar

Тайны человеческой души.
Violetta Tar

Violetta Tar
Тайны человеческой души.

Violetta Tar

Violetta Tar
Violetta Tar