Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Круглый стол «Искусство России XX века в храме и около его стен»

Posted 19-12-2020 at 06:50 by Гор Чахал

Москва, 18 декабря, Благовест-инфо. Круглый стол на тему «Искусство России XX века в храме и около его стен» состоялся в Российской академии художеств (РАХ) 16 декабря в формате ZOOM-конференции. В своих докладах участники с разных сторон рассматривали проблему соотношения двух...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Биеннале Христоцентричного искусства

Posted 13-10-2020 at 19:11 by Гор Чахал

Развитие диалога Церкви и современного искусства, начавшегося в России более 10 лет назад, привело к новому этапу, их соработничеству. В Европе сейчас осуществляется несколько более или менее успешных проектов, связанных с Христианской тематикой в современном искусстве, но...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On the bridge

Posted 29-11-2019 at 21:41 by Гор Чахал

Gor Chahal," On the bridge" (Adam"s head). 120X100 cm, plasticized photograph, 2019.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A wanderer and an animated icon

Posted 24-10-2019 at 09:04 by Гор Чахал

Pochaiv... wanderer sits under the Trinity Cathedral before the icon of the Mother of God reading the Psalms and looking at the icon, praying, contemplating the image." And suddenly I see - it tells the next woman, - the face of the virgin Mary begins to stir, eyes moving, she turned her head, looking straight at me. Begin to move and lips. Mother of God, that says something to me. My head has been rolled up scarves I can"t hear, and took a little unwound, exposed ears, and suddenly hear the clear...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Signs in Kryukovo.

Posted 24-10-2019 at 09:00 by Гор Чахал

in some people, the old believers, who lived in the old neighborhood he lived in, stood in the house of the icon of John the Baptist. They were believers, people are, by definition, believers and being strong. So they told me the amazing things that happened to their great way, then John the Baptist from the icon went and how to disappear the icon and reappeared. As soon as planned, what is the difference in their lives the way they filed the visible and sensual signs signs. Before you sign from...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized