Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Artist Carlos Sanchez Sanchez-Comendador

Posted 27-08-2017 at 18:47 by Про искусство

Natural realism. Carlos Sanchez Sanchez-ComendadorEffort, work and constructive criticism that allowed me to create a style which is called natural realism Carlos Sanchez Sanchez-Комендадор (Carlos Sanchez Sanchez-Comendador) @- Spanish artist. Born in Madrid in 1973.
" Усилия, work and constructive criticism that enabled me to create a realistic style, which quite faithfully reflects the natural beauty of the world @- this style is called natural realism. From time to time...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blumine (Flower) by Gustav Mahler-дивная beauty of melodies

Posted 27-08-2017 at 09:29 by Про искусство

Gustav Mahler
(1860-1911)
Blumine (Flower garden) @- the name of the second part 1-й Mahler symphonies in an early edition. Written in 1888, the Symphony was called" Титан", and each of the five parts had software subtitle.
After the first performances had no success, Mahler took all the headlines" не just because they are not exhaustive, and not even very accurately describe the product, but also because he experienced what the wrong track is from-за them...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Petr Petrovich Konchalovsky (1876-1956)

Posted 25-08-2017 at 11:56 by Про искусство

Petr Petrovich Konchalovsky @- the great Russian painter, people"s artist of the RSFSR. Born February 2, 1876 in the town of Slavyansk. Studied fine arts at the Kharkiv drawing school, the académie Julian in Paris, St. Petersburg Academy of arts. Is the winner of the Stalin prize of the first degree. He became one of the founders of the famous artistic Association Jack of diamonds. Also, what was with the founder and Chairman Jack of diamonds, was in such associations and groups of artists, such...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Robert Rafailovich Falk (1886-1958)

Posted 25-08-2017 at 10:49 by Про искусство

Robert Rafailovich Falk @- known Russian painter, avant-gardist, modernist. He was born in 1886 in Moscow. Art professional painting studied in schools and private studios of K. Yuon and I. O. Dudin, and I. I. Mashkov, and in the School of painting, sculpture and architecture. In College his teachers were the famous artists V. A. Serov and K. A. Korovin. Robert Falk is known and what became one of the founders of the famous Association of artists Bubnovsky Jack. In addition to its main activity...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The artists of the USSR. Selection

Posted 25-08-2017 at 09:43 by Про искусство

" СВИДАНИЯ"
Vechersky Yuli Mikhailovich (Russia, 1933)" Утро"

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized