Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Artist Jose Vistan (Vistan Jose)

Posted 31-03-2017 at 05:16 by Про искусство

Filipino artist-реалист. Jose Vistan
Jose Vistan (Vistan Jose), modern Filipino artist realist, 80-х started out as a comic book Illustrator. Then got a job in publishing and started to create covers for pocket books, and in my spare time I painted for myself. By 1995, he quit his job and began to write full time.
Today, his talent recognized, he has repeatedly received awards in many prestigious exhibitions and competitions, working with the support of Genesis galleries, Art-центр...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stunning scenery!

Posted 31-03-2017 at 05:16 by Про искусство

Danish artist Peter Merk of Monsted (Peder M�rk M�nsted), 1859 -1941.

Born in the Eastern part of Denmark on the Jutland Peninsula, the son of a wealthy shipbuilder. In my childhood I attended art lessons in Hudojestvennom school in Aarhus, later moving to Copenhagen. In 1875—1879 years of Menstad studied at the Royal Danish Academy of fine arts.
Then took a course in the school of Peter Severin Croara, and later moved to Paris, where he worked in the Studio of one of the most...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

241-ая the birth anniversary of Vasily Tropinin (1776-1857)

Posted 30-03-2017 at 09:46 by Про искусство

Tropinin, Vasily Andreyevich @- a wonderful artist-портретист was born on 30 Mar 1776 in a family of serfs of count I. I. carrots. In 1799 he was given the Academy of fine arts, where he studied at SS Shchukin, and used the tips of GI Ugryumova. To finish the Academy, Tropinin failed. Count Morkov in 1804 interrupted his studies, triggering at one Ukrainian estate Kukavka. The young artist had to be a house painter and at the same time to perform the duties of the yard person. In 1823,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The painter Alexey Rychkov | @aropostale Old Peterko

Posted 30-03-2017 at 05:11 by Про искусство

Painter Alexey Rychkov (Aleksey Rychkov) born in 1968, Ryazan.
In 1993 graduated from the Academy of painting and design. V. I. Mukhina. Today, as an artist manifested itself in a variety of styles of paintings: seascape, portrait painter, landscape painter, a master of art copy. But the main and Central theme of his paintings @ -.
After the successful cooperation with galleries in Prague, Warsaw, Helsinki, in 1995, invited to Paris, where for five years he wrote more than 100 works...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Beautiful gardens

Posted 30-03-2017 at 05:10 by Про искусство

English painter Thomas Edwin Mostyn (Mostyn Thomas Edwin), 1864-1930.

Born in Liverpool, the son of the artist Edwin Mostyn and raised in Manchester.
Studied at the Manchester Academy of fine arts.
the First local exhibition was in 1880, when he was only 16 years old.

Link...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized