Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

why I do not want to be a politician? than ill be the leader of the country, city?

Posted 21-10-2010 at 00:54 by Марат Гельман

you are deprived of privacy, well, that is, anyone can be interested in your personal life and you have no right to send it. And generally you can not say any fool that he is a fool. People that he is wrong. Chief - I will not. You can not choose to be in the minority. Should think about the visibility and not of the essence. Should always consider other people's opinions, even if it is empty and ignorant. Should try to please, where we must act contrary to public opinion.

Link to original...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Post to grandmothers

Posted 20-10-2010 at 22:37 by Марат Гельман

ask Eve, that you give for a birthday, dear.
She answers after a while:

- you know Dad.
Give me a picture here to hang over the table, we can not very modern.
But bright.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

discussion of the concept of cultural policy of Perm Region

Posted 20-10-2010 at 18:17 by Марат Гельман

here
http://kulturaperm.livejournal.com/

the concept here
http://kulturaperm.ru/projects?show_id=156

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Duchamp in the Hermitage as a symbol of what Peter TOO Capital of Culture

Posted 20-10-2010 at 17:40 by Марат Гельман

Indeed, the "tumble" - an unusual object, and the search for Marcel Duchamp ideal proportions and the "golden section" is translated into real gains: the structure of the commonplace kitchen appliances completely by chance caught the artist. It only remained to put the branching pyramid in the museum space. And everything is nothing ... If on this lightweight design is not hung malachite rotunda Antechamber Winter - a rich gift of industrialist Demidova Tsar yard.

http://www.vz.ru/culture/2010/10/20/440609.html...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I have not fallen from the moon, and therefore understand that

Posted 20-10-2010 at 15:03 by Марат Гельман

in Russia today there are many people who think only about their daily bread. About the money. Not because they're bad, neoduhotvorennye or greedy. Life is like that. They are often forced to choose unloved, but better paid jobs. I understand.

There are still people who have chosen a profession to earn money. Businessmen. They are not too little. And these little interested in the subject of the application of forces. Just to generate income. Nothing wrong with that I do not see. Understand....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized