Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

"Звезды over Samarkand" Tashkent...

Запись от Про искусство размещена 01.04.2019 в 11:16

"В East has its own charm and your magic, and already one of their landscape: mountains, deserts, oases, rivers, grasslands, povit ancient haze @- cause a very special mood, opening unspeakably great antiquity in all its old Testament, pastoral and nomadic простоте.." Sergei Borodin...He liked to write at night. White summer heat, scorching day, night released, applied to the delicate cool and covered the sleeping Tashkent velvet hands. And the city then appeared a Golden moon slowly passing over the moon and minarets appeared thick mesh silver stars the size of the autumn grape...have You seen the Tashkent sky, I @- saw....
бородин
In the maze of Tashkent mahallas hidden small historic houses holds in its depths the memories of the time, people and destinies... About the Museum Esenina I have told on their pages and here is....a great connoisseur of the history of the city, the country Maqsood Askarov offered me to visit another house Museum @- known Russian writer, the national writer of Uzbekistan S. P. Borodin, alias until 1941 @- Amir Saligan.
бородин1 (20 of 42)

бородин1 (17 of 42)

Frankly, familiarity with the work of Borodin I started a few years ago when my friend Fatima arifdjanova suggested to go to Uzbekistan... I knew little about the country and the first book, which I came across when searching for information was the book by Sergei Borodin" Звезды over Samarkand". To be honest, have not read the entire @- a detailed description of the history, life, scenery, and customs of the @- not like" глотать" in accelerated mode))).. But back to the personality of the writer and his Museum...
бородин (11 of 32)

бородин (13 of 32)

бородин (16 of 32)
Born Sergey Borodin on 25 September 1902 in Moscow. Childhood and youth passed in the old County town of the province of Tula @- Biliv.In 1950, the writer together with his family finally moved to Tashkent. In the house, which is now a Museum, when-то lived a few families. Soon Borodin bought it, and from that moment begins the story of the current Museum.
House-музей was founded in 1979. Opened it with the support and on the initiative of the wife of the writer Rouse Yakubovna Borodina, she wanted after her husband"s death, his work continued to live. With the house all personal belongings and manuscripts by Borodin, she was transferred to the state. March 19, 1981 house-музей them. Borodin was officially opened for visitors.
бородин1 (23 of 42)

бородин1 (25 of 42)
the First historical novel by Sergei Borodin became the" Dmitry Donskoy", written in 1941, in Staraya Russa. The second historical novel (in the Tashkent period of creativity) — trilogy" the Stars over Samarkand" — gives a detailed picture of the Central Asia and the Caucasus XIV—XV centuries, the center of which the image of Tamerlane. The fourth part of the series" White horse", except for certain chapters, not finished.
бородин (5 of 32)

бородин (8 of 32)

бородин (20 of 32)

бородин (21 of 32)
Borodin can be called a polyglot. He had mastered three languages: Uzbek, Kazakh, Tajik. The Museum preserves numerous translations of both its own and others " works. For his translation, the writer was awarded the medal" For the best translation"." Бухара" and" Рабы" S. Aini," Ветер Golden valley@Aibek quot", Kashmiri song" sh. Rashidov became famous around the world in a brilliant translation by S. Borodin. The second achievement was the award" people"s writer of Uzbekistan". All awards are stored in the house-музее writer.
бородин (9 of 32)

бородин (14 of 32)

бородин (25 of 32)
the Museum has two exhibition-выставочных hall, which tell about the work, life, family Borodin. The second part of the house is a memorial, it consists of a living room, library and office. After the writer"s death, all personal items, cookware, books still remain untouched, retaining the atmosphere of the last days of life.
бородин1 (32 of 42)
the Museum houses a collection of two thousand books donated by Borodin, famous writers, many with autographs. In addition to reading, Sergey Borodin was a keen collector of coins. In the exposition of 7,000 coins collected from all over the world, each of which he could thoroughly describe. For his passion he was awarded a silver medal Nuremberg numismatic society.
бородин1 (37 of 42)

бородин1 (38 of 42)

бородин1 (42 of 42)
Sergey Borodin loved to travel and from every country were brought matchboxes, formed another collection. And in every hotel he visited, the writer took the brochure or label, reminding him of his place of stay. Now all the collections of matches, pamphlets and coins are stored in the memorial part дома-музея.
бородин (3 of 32)

бородин (7 of 32)

бородин1 (29 of 42)
a tour of the Museum we spent Gulchehra Akhunova, Director of the Museum.
бородин1 (19 of 42)

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 401 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 16:45.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх