Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

EXCLUSIVE. 25-ЛЕТНИЙ GUY DRESSED EXCLUSIVELY IN CLOTHES 1800-Х YEARS

Запись от Про искусство размещена 30.08.2019 в 16:06

Stylists say that in modern wardrobe must be a minimum of four denim pants. Nevertheless, the British Zac Pinsent not bought jeans for more than a decade, and their latest modern pants solemnly burnt when he was 14 years old. Since Zack is dressed exclusively in clothes 1800-х years, and sometimes earlier period.

Вот уже больше 10 лет Зак не носит современную одежду.

for over 10 years, Zack never wears modern clothes.

Сейчас Зак открыл свое ателье и шьет одежду на заказ.

Now Zack opened his Atelier and sewing clothes to order.

to Wear such complicated by today"s standards, the clothes is not easy — each outfit consists of a great number of details, not to mention the fact that to get all these details it is impossible, just go to the nearest store. Zach Pinsent (Zack Pinsent) independently sews all their outfits, and in addition to them, not wearing anything else.

Зак признается, что ему никогда не нравилась одежда из магазинов.

Zach admits that he never liked the clothes in the stores.

Последние свои джинсы Зак торжественно сжег в 14 лет.

Latest jeans Zach solemnly burned in 14 years.

"Когда I put on my clothes, I feel like I three meters of height, — tells Zach. —" Знаете, it"s just an indescribable feeling, it is a huge reserve of confidence. All this insecurity about what people will say, it"s all internal. Once you understand that you are in this fight to themselves the winners, there"s no turning back — now you can live like always мечтали".

Парень стал шить одежду на заказ, специализируясь на нарядах 1660-1920-х годов.

the Guy began to sew clothes to order, specializing in outfits 1660-1920-х years.

Обувь.

Shoes.

In his hometown of Brighton Zach really goes every day in a suit made to cut 1800-х years. On assurances 25-летнего guy, the only way he feels comfortable nowadays. Of course, sometimes there are people who shout to Zach after what-то unpleasant things, but Zach says it is a drop in the ocean — positive response is much, much more. And maybe people aren"t unable to say it in person, but reactions of others, it is seen that Zack is respected for his courage, loyalty to his idea and dream and, no doubt, for the elegance.

Сейчас на Инстаграм Зака подписано 282 тысячи человек.

Now on Instagram Zack signed by 282 thousand people.

Зак шьет одежду на заказ и сам является лучшей рекламой для своего бизнеса.

Zach sews clothes to order, and he is the best advertisement for your business.
How it all started? The parents of Zach several times moved, and when, as a teenager, when the next move, Zach found an old trunk that once belonged to his grandfather and which was top to bottom full of old clothes, Zach began to try on the clothes. To my surprise, the guy realized that the costumes fit him much better than modern clothes that they are much more interesting and stylish." Мне never liked modern clothes. I was dressed and hated these clothes. So, by and large, I have the choice not special было".

Зак Пинсент.

Zach Pinsent.

Зак ходит в сшитой собственными руками одежде каждый день.

Zack walks into his own hands stitched clothes every day.

Now the guy himself is engaged in cutting and sewing, and in his workshop he creates male and female outfits which were worn in the period from 1660-х before 1920-х. Buyers in these outfits always are, moreover — orders come literally from all over the world." Один of my customers in new-Йорке wants to go home only in the robes of the eighteenth century. Well, actually, why not?"

Зак Пинсент из Брайтона.

Zach Pinsent from Brighton.

Зак в своей мастерской.

Zach in his Studio.

"Люди sometimes say — On, it"s like-то weird. Of course, it"s weird. But if I like what I"m doing, why what-то change? I never felt more happy than when I use my clothes as a way of self-expression. Not that it was a way to draw attention to yourself, it"s more a matter of faith in yourself. Maybe it sounds stupid and pathetic, but it стоит".

Зак Пинсент из Брайтона.

Zach Pinsent from Brighton.

Зак шьет костюмы на заказ.

Zach sewing costumes to order.

Зак Пинсент из Великобритании.

Zach Pinsent from UK.

Source: https://kulturologia.EN/blogs/160719/43634/

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 694 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии