Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

To the day of theater. Play by Alexander Ostrovsky "Не in his sleigh not садись."

Posted 27-03-2020 at 17:51 by Про искусство

the Drama" Не in your own sled"This Comedy became the first work of the playwright Alexander Ostrovsky, which won to get on stage and turned into an event of exceptional artistic value. We offer you to watch this very relevant story today, however, composed in 1852.so, a small provincial town cheryomukhin. The daughter of a local businessman Dunyasha, brought up in strict rules, falls in love with a visiting fellow from the capital, which has only one desire – to marry advantageously, to improve...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My tweets

Posted 27-03-2020 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

PT, 01:44: the Idea of this. Give yourself some sort of vow. Well, like when it"s all over I promise myself, (but in the presence of a friend... https://t.co/5y4gS0kxAM

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Hyacinthe François Honoré Rigaud (Hyacinthe Rigaud)

Posted 27-03-2020 at 08:44 by Про искусство

MASTER MAIN BAROQUE portraitsArtist Hyacinthe françois honoré Rigo (Hyacinthe Rigaud) was born in Perpignan in 1659 into a family of tailors. From childhood he worked in his father"s Studio, where he studied tailoring. However, I became interested in painting and in 1671 moved to Montpellier, where he began to study painting under the guidance of Antoine Wound.In 1675 Hyacinth Rigaud moved to Lyon, where he continued the study of Flemish and Italian painting.In 1681 Hyacinthe Rigaud moved to Paris,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized