Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > noart
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Wild and nasty piece of history

Запись от noart размещена 13.05.2010 в 00:30

[COLOR="Red"]stole the girl's poem - not a lot of them changed and printed in magazines. Yes, manners and behavior, we meet life ....[/COLOR]

Hello, Kate.
     First of all, sincerely beg your pardon. I understand your harsh tone, more than that: you have the right to send me even mat ... And send, but first, I beg you, listen to me. I do not hope to understand, I do not even know why I confess to you, but I beg you, read this letter to the end.
     You probably imagine me nasty, aggressive predator, the professional thief, finished everything for money ... No, Kate, is not so! I took your story is not for the fee (by the way, I never really paid). Maybe I'm disgusted with myself. But imagine my destiny.
   From childhood I loved literature. I read the classics to the headache, night after night. And gradually, this intoxication of literature, was born insolent desire: to write itself! I am by nature a very shy, desublimated (affecting a very difficult childhood) and before I decided myself to write something, years passed. I wrote, reread what I wrote and burned it. I understand that the untalented, I write bad, disgusting, but how terrible was the contrast between the enormous, having no title bubbled and that bothered me inside, and those pathetic stereotypical words to which it embodies! I am tormented beauty of the world and its complexity, I am worried about thousands of vague ideas, and I dreamed of unusual and fantastic dreams, and how many times woke up, I threw myself at the table, trying to capture something about - but, alas! I have nothing good could not write, it was all so ridiculous, so stupid ...
    Understand, Kate, is a tragedy: I have invested in the artist's soul, but not given talent. I can see everything and understand it all - and nothing can express! How cow, I swear. Maybe if I were not so well-read, I would become an ordinary grafomankoy, wrote to a jar, and fancied herself a writer. But I understand the literature and know the value of their "creations". And for many years at night I write, twisted in the clouds and soaring high, and in the morning reread what I wrote and tore it. However, I did not lose the love of literature. I am actively looking at the all new releases, and recently helped me in the Internet.
    Several times it was: I was reading someone's novel or story and feel: it seems! This is so like my dreams, my vague yearnings and fantasies! Like us, the author feeling life in unison. But when I came to your site, Katya, I experienced a real shock. Lord, You have expressed everything, everything that lived inside me, though I telepathically transmitted to you all my feelings! I was so stunned that not slept 2 nights. I wanted to write you and express my admiration, but could not find the right words - also because she felt wronged. "Why is she talented? - I thought about you. - Why it all, and I do? "
   Yes, this is the story of Mozart and Salieri, you say. You are right. I am painfully jealous of you. In your background, I feel so keenly their talent, their insignificance! I bow before you, and admired and envied, and hated, and at the same time recognize his own, his own! So I could write, had I your talent. And from the chaos of these painful feelings in a cold, stormy night was born, my crime. Yes, I stole your story, and you know why I was so little has changed in him? I could no longer recruit, my hands were shaking. Trembling like a fever, I sent a letter to the editor, sleeping pills and drank a forgotten grave, painful sleep.
  And in the morning ... but this morning I wanted to cancel everything, and wrote a letter in which she asked not to print the story ... but it was too late! The story was printed, and I am left to suffer shame and fear. And when I saw your letter, I felt almost happy: at last I was exposed. Strange, but with shoulders like a mountain had been lifted ...
   Oh, Kate, Kate, says: plagiarists - the most unfortunate people. They are unhappy, not only in the works, they are unhappy at all ... I'm 30 years old and I have no family, no child, I live alone, a man whom I love, will never be mine ... And before, during adolescence, in childhood, so little joy in my life, one sorrow and eternal tears. I am writing this letter and crying. If you know how I feel right now! I implore you, Katya, write to me at least something. It will be hard to live with the thought that you hate me and never forgive.
El Krysyuk
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 735 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 04:00.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх