Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > PAINTING. Artist from the island of Saaremaa, Ezel Dmitry Terekhov
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The cultural heritage of the country includes all traces of human activity in the physical environment. They are an irreplaceable source of information about the life and activities of people and the historical development of crafts, technology and art. Due to the fact that the monuments, excavations, and cultural environments are non-renewable resources, their ownership must be based on the long term. Cultural monuments and attractions serve as sources of emotional and aesthetic experiences for many people, and modern society can benefit by protecting and actively using their cultural heritage.
So ... GO!
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

OLD INTERVIEW Alexander Brener

Posted 15-08-2010 at 01:23 by NZR (PAINTING. Artist from the island of Saaremaa, Ezel Dmitry Terekhov)

In the Network has recently discovered an interview with Alexander Brener, given his well-known journalist back in 2002.

This interview, in my opinion, adds new colors to the portrait of the artist-radical, anarchist artist, as he describes the press.

Alexander Brener:
INTERVIEWS

At the tower drained to restore the Cathedral of Christ the Savior pool "Moscow" Brener publicly masturbate in front of a painting by Rembrandt...
NZR
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

'Sicken WE CAN Swede "

Posted 25-06-2010 at 20:21 by NZR (PAINTING. Artist from the island of Saaremaa, Ezel Dmitry Terekhov)

I think the theme of Friday's column Michael Kazinika, at the height of tourist season, more than actual.

WHAT WE CAN Won Swedish

I have so much and so proudly tell the Swedes about the greatness of Russian culture, that my friends encouraged me to carry them to St. Petersburg.

In my group there were several doctors, two writers, two journalists, a university professor, photographer, two ladies-pensioner, a former naval officer and his...
NZR
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Was Ambroise Vollard murdered?

Posted 16-06-2010 at 12:56 by NZR (PAINTING. Artist from the island of Saaremaa, Ezel Dmitry Terekhov)

From Times Online
June 12, 2010

Was Ambroise Vollard murdered?

As Vollard's lost hoard of masterpieces resurfaces, the death of the 20th-century's greatest art dealer still intrigues

Ben Hoyle

The vault had been sealed ever since a Mr Slomovic opened it in his father's name in 1939, just before the Second World War broke out. It had sat ignored in the cellars of Société Générale in Paris while above ground the city was...
NZR
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The Legend of Van Gogh

Posted 13-06-2010 at 23:43 by NZR (PAINTING. Artist from the island of Saaremaa, Ezel Dmitry Terekhov)

According to sociologists, the world's most famous three-artist: Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent Van Gogh and Pablo Picasso. Leonardo's "responsible" for the art of old masters, Van Gogh - for Impressionist and Post-XIX century, and Picasso - for abstract and modernist XX century. Moreover, if Leonardo appears in the eyes of the public are not so much a painter as a universal genius, and Picasso - fashionable "secular lion" and a public figure - a man of peace, Van Gogh represents the artist's name....
NZR
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

CASE The Hermitage

Posted 24-05-2010 at 12:39 by NZR (PAINTING. Artist from the island of Saaremaa, Ezel Dmitry Terekhov)

About ten years ago, my daughter took part in the exhibition, organized by the very
respected curator. Despite his advanced degrees and authority in artistic circles, he is not "zabronzovel. He allowed himself only a slight irony, allows you to keep distance with the outside world.

Assistant curator had its complete opposite, treating artists as flawed, strange, pesky competitors glory. As if they can give it her!

We waited impatiently for the end of the exhibition,...
NZR
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized