Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман

Рейтинг: 5.00. Голосов: 2.

Gelman: Mizulina made a political mistake (VIDEO)

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 30.08.2013 в 14:55

Moscow , August 30 (New Region , Alain Radiant ) - Zateev criminal prosecution of people who posted material on the Internet that contain public insults the head of the State Duma of the Russian Federation on women, Family and Children Elena Mizulina , she made a political mistake . A professional politician has quietly endure attacks in the address. In an interview for a joint media project videoagentstva Vipcomments and RIA "New Region" said the well-known gallery owner , Marat Gelman political strategist .

In particular, he noted that choosing the political career of a man in advance should understand all the implications. "It was such a study : What two qualities above all , we need a policy for success. In the U.S., interviewed all the senators , mayors of large cities and found two common qualities that are needed . The first of them - is the ability to understand the interlocutor , the second - the ability to endure public humiliation . That is, a politician has to get used to the fact that it is always criticized, sometimes hurl , sometimes going over a certain vocabulary. Then it is a successful politician. Because you yourself put yourself in this stadium . You should understand that there are around your opponents . If you do not know how , when all of a sudden you start to resent the shape, rather than trying to understand the content , then you lose , "- said Gelman .

In this regard, he cited an example from my own practice . " You know, at one time, when started the " Live Journal ", the first time I met with people who just hate me . And it proved to be very useful. Because in the past , even if you could imagine that there are people who do not like you , but you do with them never vidishsya . And here they are next on the network , they can write to you . This distance vanishes . And I think it's very useful , "- said Gelman .

He believes that Mizulina do not understand this . " Regardless of what the outcome of these lawsuits , I believe that in a political sense Mizulina made ​​a mistake ," - concluded Gelman .
NR2.ru: http://nr2.ru/moskow/457310.html

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 1541 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 13:36.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх