Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Echo of Moscow to Perm: Reflections on the themes of human existence and the urban environment

Posted 05-04-2010 at 12:53 by Марат Гельман

Among those who saw the "garbage cans" for the first time, was also rector of the Ural Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture, artist Maxim Kaetkin. - I understand what he says. For example, like those tanks with the noise of the city. Perhaps it is aesthetically someone and upset. But we have long been living in the garbage. And all this - just another art. When I see a serious meditation on the themes of human existence is interesting to me personally. http://www.echoperm.ru/article.php?...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

travel + photo essay from Ilya Izotov

Posted 05-04-2010 at 12:09 by Марат Гельман

In the Perm Museum of Modern Art opened an exhibition of installations PERMM Alexander Brodsky. Well, where else can you see chap million of the city, with interest at the museum's director, along with Marat Gelman contents of garbage. Here it is the reverse side of modern city: inside the rust-eaten containers - gleaming skyscrapers.

more foty and thoughts here http://izotov-i.livejournal.com/14949.html

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Learn more feedback from new_mafka

Posted 05-04-2010 at 11:42 by Марат Гельман

However, the mosquitoes were drawn. A light bulb was a real, rustic. She looked at the plate - mosquito object is called "Cottage". Absolutely! Cottage - this is the yellow light from the mosquito, which nearly cast a shadow bird ... it's all I have seen a thousand times, thousand times I remember ... though a crowd of people ran by these mosquitoes, quite unable to understand - apparently, they all have quite other cottages, and there are burning dead energy-saving lamps and mosquito nets...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

initial feedback and drawing Brodsky

Posted 05-04-2010 at 10:43 by Марат Гельман

this feedback:
Very interesting, odd, unusual! I was struck by his epoch-making and effective! Liked best about the project entitled "Winter" and "Road", "The Night Before the onset", "20 garbage cisterns and a phone booth! A fantastic pleasure from the contemplation of the compositions, and, of course, from communicating with the amazing and wonderful people. Thank you all ! Thank you And, the Museum PERMM, I am very encouraged and happy that you exist! Annie Thank you for a moving...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

decided to cure a red and 5 bottles. Triple

Posted 04-04-2010 at 22:44 by Марат Гельман

< br /> and here ruffe noted" on. I nearly spilled wine from laughing.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized