Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Around the world with music @- on one breath....

Posted 04-12-2017 at 22:58 by Про искусство

This is an amazing and colorful journey covers a variety of genres in song culture, ethnics and folklore, introduces the musical instruments of other Nations, national dances and costumes.
song of the peoples of the world musical instruments of other Nations, the national dances of other Nations

Each nation has its own traditions, its culture, its stories, sayings, language, national...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Vukovic Dusan (Dusan Vukovic)

Posted 04-12-2017 at 22:56 by Про искусство

Bosnian artist-реалист. Dusan Vukovic Dusan Vukovic (Vukovic Dusan) @- Bosnian artist-реалист, was born in Brcko, Bosnia, in 1957. Graduated from the faculty of painting at the Academy of fine arts, Sarajevo, in the class of Professor Ljubomir of Personlich. Sometimes, mostly during visits to exhibitions, lives in Italy or Switzerland, but since 1992, on an ongoing basis, lives and works in Belgrade.
" Быть artist @- this activity is for very single people... If my paintings"...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Martin Beaupre (Beaupre Martin)

Posted 04-12-2017 at 22:55 by Про искусство

Painter from Canada Martin beaupré, creates a picture of intense calm, almost Zen. He uses oil paint, modeling sand, Swarovski crystals, and ink to achieve unique textures. Martin draws inspiration travelling through Asia, primarily in Thailand and Japan. In his works, there is a reason for every detail and nothing is left to chance. He seeks to create the maximum effect using the minimum of means, where the void may be adorned but could not be filled. His work is filled with mountains, flowering...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Anna Reznik (Anna Reznik)

Posted 04-12-2017 at 22:54 by Про искусство

Israeli artist. Anna Reznik Anna Reznik (Anna Reznik) @- Israeli artist. Was born in Sukhumi, Abkhazia. When she was 11 years old, Anna had to leave his hometown of-за Georgian-абхазского conflict and to immigrate to Israel.

" s first days in Israel, I realized that life will challenge me, and so it was. Today, after a long journey, I work as a medical worker in the Department of neurology. Every spare moment I devote to my family and their favorite hobby @- art.

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lone star Greta Garbo

Posted 04-12-2017 at 22:53 by Про искусство

Greta Garbo. What is it? A bright talented actress, who played important roles in the film, despite the short creative activities. Beautiful, independent, woman who don"t let their personal lives. What is true of the writing about her, that fiction and gossip — is now quite difficult to determine. But despite the ambiguity, it – a great actress, extraordinary personality, a style icon of the 20th century. the Beginning of the path the Actress was born 18 September (zodiac sign —...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized