Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST VERONICA WINTERS

Запись от Про искусство размещена 24.12.2018 в 13:49

Artist. Veronica Winters

REALISM
Veronica Winters
"Живопись similar to poetry. It reveals what is usually hidden, hidden in the depths of our souls. Some call it" секретами", other @-" конфиденциальностью". But whatever it is, artists and writers have the courage to take them out and show people. Some do it just halfway, the other nothing can stop. As a result, artists often become vulnerable.

My work is not about photo-реализме or copying reality, but about achieving realistic effects to the most likely to pass emotions, ideas, and relationships between people. My paintings are filled with symbolism that is sometimes incomprehensible even to me, until I finish.

Ask the artist to explain his painting @all - like asking to pass" тайну" must have read the spectator. This is akin to asking writers to give the ending of the book without trying to read it yourself. After the painting fun, and always remains unexplained. Because this art form not always decorative, he is destined to become a part of what-то Museum or private collection. My art is beautiful and evokes memories of the feelings and переживаниях".

American artist Veronica winters (Veronica Winters) studied fine arts at the Pennsylvania State University, also studied at the Art Students League of New York, Classes at the Grand Central Academy of Art and Oklahoma State University. Currently lives and works in Naples.

American artist. Veronica Winters @- https://veronicasart.com

Американский художник. Veronica Winters

Американский художник.

Veronica Winters

Американский художник.

Veronica Winters

Американский художник.

Veronica Winters

Veronica Winters

Veronica Winters

Американский художник

Американский художник.