Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

TV congratulated me showing my portrait in the Reception House Berezovsky

Posted 24-12-2012 at 13:58 by Марат Гельман

I must say that, in contrast to the close friend of Putin and Berezovsky, we had never met. If met , I would not hide, because it's pure coincidence.
So this portrait is brought there by someone . And the only question is WHY ?
Decided to go after really " grown-up "? What they zdalsya a gallery owner , director of the provincial museum )))

or want to Berezovsky Pussy Raet so stick ?

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ohvtilo disheartened because c0 all these laws and amendments. I can not see a real solution

Posted 23-12-2012 at 18:32 by Марат Гельман

in fact, the current electoral system, combined with filters, party lists in television and accountable judicial system leads to KAKISTOKRATII - a system with a "natural" selection of the worst. Guaranteed.

In this connection, suggest the election instead of "random democracy." That is elected by the parliament through Lotorev is distributed among all the citizens of Russia. Blind case everything is better and there is a chance that some of the MPs will be capable, honest and most...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

report from Anonymous

Posted 23-12-2012 at 17:41 by Марат Гельман

still a lot of pictures here
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

In the Moscow House of Photography showed the future of Russia and the world

Posted 22-12-2012 at 13:56 by Марат Гельман

the year. How much pay for the protest? Rebellion against common sense Tags: Comments , court , Company , In Russia , The Cathedral of Christ the Savior , Other results of the year 2012 , Pussy Riot , media Andrei Smirnov < /td> campaign, organized punk band Pussy Riot, has become almost the most notorious event of the year. The so-called punk prayer service in the main church of Russia member of the group received prison sentences. Themselves as protagonists of the action carried...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Museum PERMM captured children

Posted 22-12-2012 at 11:21 by Марат Гельман

Original taken from In the Moscow house of Photography showed the future of Russia and the world Gelman , Kuznetsov and Blokhin discuss new art object for Perm .
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized