Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

In collisions with power and Permian to our fest has its first non-anonymous author

Posted 06-06-2013 at 08:44 by Марат Гельман

« Olympic » demotivators Gelman on " White Nights " saw in the Duma. MP : What do we see in Perm ? Dismissive attitude to the success of our country »
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

But the exhibition Slonova moved to Perm

Posted 06-06-2013 at 08:38 by Марат Гельман

Original taken from Changing the venue of the" New Barbizon ".
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Opening of the exhibition "New Barbizon and Sasha Galitsky

Posted 06-06-2013 at 07:22 by Марат Гельман

Original taken from Opening of the" New Barbizon ". 6 June at 19.00 at Perm 59 in the framework of the project "Russian Abroad" will be held Opening of the exhibition "New Barbizon"

The exhibition is fixed not just the world, but the interaction of artists with the world - and the people who inhabit it. Of geometric shapes and complex scenic spots arise construction - roughly underlying paint, deviated from its mathematical infallibility straight pop artovskoy joyful mix of...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Proceedings judging by the text does not have a wet Basargina, deciding that the festival is the "weak link"

Posted 06-06-2013 at 06:43 by Марат Гельман

- All Perm inhabitants to enjoy the event. There's a swimming pool, children walk. "White Nights" was supported by both the old and the new governor. I believe that the costs are reasonable for the content fills, - he added. Art Director arena Marina Lochak confirms that the organization of such events for more funding. - wrong for me to take the money who spend a colleague. But, in my experience, any quality content is expensive. For example, any drop thrown in the Arena, is now $ 100 thousand...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I have never seen the publication in which not a single word of truth. It's a pity the article in the MC without signature

Posted 05-06-2013 at 18:14 by Марат Гельман

June 5, 2013 15:31 Perm congratulates participants of the project Marat Gelman , " Russian abroad." June 4 exhibition earned the CEH , the Perm Gallery and the Museum of Soviet naive . There you can see the work of artists from Berlin and New York .
Recall in the project " Russian abroad" involved our former compatriots who are doing today and live in the known world cultural capitals - London, New York, Berlin and many other . Each of these cities has prepared a special birthday ... more...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized