Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

double loser

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 06.06.2012 в 13:12

Artgude
June 4, 2012

UP & DOWN. Spring 2012

vs Gallerists funds," the new boring »vs Vinogradov - Dubosarsky, a group of" War »vs Partizaning.org. Who won and who lost this spring?

UP & DOWN

this is Art guide the quarterly measurement of winners and losers. I'm twice the loser this time. And in general, with the Dyakonov (except for some estimates) agrees. But in the first place is not the first time. Can not always win, losing important - to keep himself. Secondly it would be strange to win in a situation when all our environment loses. That feels Prokhanov win and hopes that the new Minister of Culture "will cease operations Gelman," well, Mikhalkov won visible from the change in Medvedev's Putin. Although they all (including Val) have forgotten that before 2009 I existed at all outside the state. Gallery of the Ministry of Culture has never received nothing. And this "loss of status," I just play easy. That's only if you want to win, along with the current system - is the question. Maybe better with the other losers vmenste gradually build an alternative?

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 447 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 16:15.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх