Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

photogid in Paris. The Louvre

Posted 01-07-2019 at 13:59 by Про искусство

PHOTOGID IN PARISthe Most photogenic sights of Paris and angles of landmarks collected on the Internet the route the photo tour in Paris from Nikonthe Louvre the Louvre is the largest Museum in the world. If each picture at 30 seconds to explore the entire Museum will take more than 100 days."Лувр" in French means wolf forest. The Palace was built on the site of the former hunting grounds.Just in the Louvre five “doors“: in Carousel shopping center of the Louvre through the passage Richelieu,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST MAUREEN HYDE

Posted 01-07-2019 at 11:43 by Про искусство

CONTEMPORARY CLASSICAL REALISMstill Lifes and landscapes - is a way to take in this relationship. My figurative paintings can be narrative, as well as a portrait
" Как and in any journey - I am a traveler, but I am also a result of creative and life experiences in this journey. The journey unfolds, starting with ideas and some preparation work, and the image becomes more clear with the development of the work. For me it is important that the dialogue remains...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST EUGENE BURMAKIN

Posted 01-07-2019 at 11:41 by Про искусство

CONTEMPORARY CLASSICAL REALISMArtist Eugene Burmakin was born in 1951 in Moscow. Member of" Творческого of the Union of artists of Russia" and" Международной Federation of artists". Participated in over 50-ти national and international art exhibitions (more than 20-ти - personal). In 2010 the decree of the President of the Russian Federation Yevgeny Burmakin awarded the honorary title" Заслуженный artist России". the works of Eugene Burmakina @ - a modern...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST VICTOR LOUKIANOV

Posted 01-07-2019 at 11:37 by Про искусство

CLASSICAL REALISMViktor Lukyanov.Born in Moscow on 19 Aug 1957. Honorary member of the Russian Academy художеств.Вице-президент the International Academy of art. member of the Union of artists of Russia, International arts Fund Creative Union of artists of Russia, Association of Russian artists in Paris.Victor E. Loukianov.Born in Moscow on 19 Aug 1957. Honorary member of the Russian Academy художеств.Вице-президент the International Academy of art. Awarded...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized