Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

ARTIST CHRISTIAN JEKEL (CHRISTIAN JEQUEL)

Posted 11-04-2020 at 23:29 by Про искусство

Christian Jequel. Vivid pictures palette KNIFE, OIL Contemporary French artist Christian Jekel (Christian Jequel) was born January 16, 1935, in the town of Ganges, at the foot of the Cevennes mountains in the South-восточной part of France, and there he grew up, walking in the nearby hills. In 1960 he held the first exhibition of Christian. Later, his work was selected for the prestigious exhibition" Salon des Peintres Temoins de leur Temps". Perhaps from that moment he becomes not just...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Song, stole a kiss the whole world."BESAME MUCHO"

Posted 11-04-2020 at 23:27 by Про искусство

" BESAME MUCHO"("Kiss me a lot")— song in Spanish in the genre of Bolero Mexican Consuelo velázquez Torres.
the Song was written by her at age 16 in 1941.
Consuela inspired Aria "Quejas, o la Maja y el Ruiseñor" from the Opera by Spanish composer Enrique Granados" Goyesca" (1916).
Listen to the music of Aria is sure!

In 1944" Бесаме mucho" became the first Mexican song won the hit-параде, held in new York. Song number one" Бесаме...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Breathing space"

Posted 11-04-2020 at 19:17 by Про искусство

Friends, on the eve of Cosmonautics Day, we updated and supplemented some of our smolikau (rollers), United by the theme of "Космос in fine art". I like this theme very much. In childhood I, like many Soviet schoolchildren dreamed of becoming an astronaut. Wanted to travel to distant planets in our vast universe. Alas, my dream never came true, I became a space traveler, but the ability to dream of the unknown left in me for life.

(Click on pictures and watch videos)Download all...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Olga Minkina. Spring landscapes

Posted 11-04-2020 at 12:36 by Про искусство

Olga Minkina - hereditary artist, was born in 1962 in Moscow, in Sokolniki.

Graduated from the Moscow state pedagogical University. V. I. Lenin, art-графический faculty in 1991.

1997 @ - a member of the Creative Union of Artists of Russia and International Federation of Artists.

1998 @ - the constant participant of annual International art Salons in Central house of artists. The finalist of the competition" ArtPreview".

Moscow morning.

gostinnyy...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized