Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Restitution

Posted 06-02-2018 at 14:00 by Гор Чахал

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Healing creativity

Posted 06-02-2018 at 10:05 by Про искусство

The healing art, or the Amazing story of the young artist Iris Grace Halmshaw

Creativity truly knows no bounds and barriers, which there are many examples and evidence. It heals the soul and sometimes the body. Today I would like to share with you the story of a girl with a beautiful name iris, that touched me to the core.

iris grace, Halmshaw was born in 2009 in the UK. When she was two years old, doctors diagnosed her — autism in the severe form, the baby not sleeping, constantly...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST OSCAR ALVAREZ PARDO (OSCAR ALVAREZ)

Posted 06-02-2018 at 10:02 by Про искусство

Oscar Alvarez WATERCOLOR" После many years of training to master the difficult technique in watercolor, I spent many years at least the hard work - painting this environment in a realistic style... I mainly paint portraits and seascapes. Despite the fact that sometimes I paint pictures on other themes, namely portraits and seascapes @- the constant subjects of my paintings"." Сегодня, in addition to watercolors, I use gouache and sometimes ink, and alternating realism with fantasy....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST VICTORIA DERI (DERI VIKTORIA)

Posted 06-02-2018 at 10:01 by Про искусство

Hungarian artist. Viktoria Deri Victoria Deri (Deri Viktoria) @- Hungarian painter. Born in 1994 in Jaszbereny, Hungary. Art became interested in at an early age. As a child, she spent her free time with pencil and paper, and becoming older began to learn to draw especially. Victoria prefers to work with oil paints.

Constant development, believes the most important task of the artist. In styles she doesn"t have preferences: with the same ease she can write expressionist, realist, surrealist,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized