Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

what am I thinking ? I'm talking about Church and faith. Well, this idea is not very complicated, but once spinning in my head @-...

Posted 31-01-2019 at 23:42 by Марат Гельман

what I think ? I"m talking about Church and faith. Well, this idea is not very complicated, but once spinning in my head @ -... Posted by Gelman on@now;Jan 31 2019, 20:27

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Meeting with Gore Chalom. "The scepter and the Cross. The dialogue about the sacred"

Posted 31-01-2019 at 22:18 by Гор Чахал

January 23, 2019 in iconotheca A. N. Ovchinnikov Restoration Center Grabar held a meeting with Moscow artist Gor Chalom.

Gor Chahal (Gor Hovhannisyan) @- one of the most interesting contemporary artists. His themes were the issues of faith with the awareness that true art is impossible without contact with the sacred tradition.
"I am convinced that to overcome the systemic crisis of the postmodern can only be a religious attitude to art. In fact, it is not enough that art arose from...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Photo by Marat Gelman

Posted 31-01-2019 at 19:41 by Марат Гельман

Photo by Marat Guelman Posted by Gelman on@now;Jan 31 2019, 16:29

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

No, it's not yet for our age of stroke, heart attack and cancer. Breathe from vodka,...

Posted 31-01-2019 at 18:11 by Марат Гельман

No, has not come yet for our age of stroke, heart attack and cancer. Breathe from vodka, from... Posted by Gelman on@now;Jan 31 2019, 14:45

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Belur. Runningyou masterpieces of architecture.

Posted 31-01-2019 at 16:40 by Марат Гельман

Belur. Masterpieces runningyou architecture.Videobook poet Sergei Solovyov. The small town of Belur in Karnataka, near Mysore, the former capital of the Kingdom Hasselskog. The temple of Kanakeshwar, n... Posted by Gelman on@now;Jan 31 2019, 13:14

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized