Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Expert: Bullying sisters opanasyuk reflects the psychological atmosphere in Ukraine

Posted 25-02-2019 at 17:39 by Марат Гельман

Expert: Persecution of the sisters opanasyuk reflects the psychological atmosphere in UkraineMikhail Pogrebinsky believes that the girls from the group Anna Maria was intentionally applied favorite way Ukrainian radicals. Posted by Gelman on@now;Feb 25 2019, 14:10

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Photo by Marat Gelman

Posted 25-02-2019 at 17:09 by Марат Гельман

Photo by Marat Guelman Posted by Gelman on@now;Feb 25 2019, 13:58

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST ZVIAD GOGOLAURI

Posted 25-02-2019 at 12:50 by Про искусство

Paintings by Georgian artist Zviad Gogolauri.
Paintings by Georgian artist Zviad Gogolauri special: they warm the warm colors give a special and fragile, but deep joy its simple, so familiar scenes. This is a special world of painting understood by everyone, something familiar and hearty. And of course, paintings Zviad made with great flavor, no skimping transmitting emotions and state of the artist. In short, this is a great picture.
Friends. Author: Zviad Gogolauri.
Violinist....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My tweets

Posted 25-02-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

Sun, 12:02: I"ll see you. Our" колонна" going a little earlier at the monument to Pushkin and then poured into a common human river. I hope... https://t.co/Da2uaYIMmoSun, 15:54: I was glad to see you all had a lot of people, his father and I have not found. but the most unexpected happened at the end... https://t.co/wSeS5Jkz2ySun, 18:12: Forum free Russian believe radical opposition. But judging by today"s procession we are quite reasonable. While the bulk... https://t.co/2Irej1nU1XSun, 21:03:...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

IVAN IVANOVICH SHUVALOV. INTERESTING HISTORY OF RUSSIA.

Posted 25-02-2019 at 10:37 by Про искусство

Ivan Shuvalov – smart and well-read young man, who became a favorite of Empress Elizabeth to the end of her days. Contrary to the accepted canons, he did not use the situation for their own enrichment. On the contrary, Shuvalov was a patron of the arts and philanthropist. And its contribution to the formation and development of science and art is difficult to overestimate. The people of the country owe him for the many masterpieces that he with a light heart, were donated to museums. And...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized