Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST PATRUSHEV DMITRY

Запись от Про искусство размещена 31.01.2019 в 10:59

EXPRESSIONISM

Artist Dmitry Patrushev (Dmitry Patrushev) born in the city of Glazov in 1969. He graduated from the Kharkov art school in 1982. Worked in the Studio-мастерской sculptor, painter, graphic artist and teacher Leonid Andreyevich Mordvina and was preparing to enter the Institute.In.Surikov, and entered the Institute of physical culture in Moscow, in parallel attended school watercolor S. Andriyaka and workshop N. Smirnov. Currently engaged in creative activities and in high school teaches painting and drawing. About me:" Мобильно switch to different techniques. I"m interested in all @- I see vitality. Credo:" Не stop there!" In 2003, he joined the Creative Union of Artists of Russia. Participated in numerous solo and group exhibitions. Works are in Russia, USA, Germany, France, Tunisia, Bulgaria, Montenegro.

Source; out of Here

REFERENCE: https://subscribe.ru/group/mir-iskusstva-tvorchestva-i-krasotyi/738343/

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 1020 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 18:42.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх