Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST NAOMI OKUBO

Запись от Про искусство размещена 03.12.2018 в 12:03

Japanese artist. Naomi Okubo

REALISM

Naomi Okubo

Naomi Okubo (Naomi Okubo) - Japanese artist. Born in 1985 in Tokyo, Japan. In 2009 she received a bachelor"s degree in the Department of art (oil painting) at the University of Musashino city. Then he continued his studies for a master degree at the same University and in 2011 graduated with a master"s degree. Currently, Naomi Okubo lives and works in Brooklyn.

" Я was always interested in people"s appearance and their way of life. The appearance is part of the identity of the people. When you see someone-то, you can learn a little about their personalities and their life due to the individual peculiarities of their appearance.

what is personality? As we develop our own identity? This question is the main theme of my work.

When I was in middle school and high school, I had a difficult time. However, as I realized later, it was an experience that at this age get all, and it"s called adulthood. I was bullied and ignored. It seemed to me that I don"t have the ability to have good relationships with others. However, when I changed my appearance, people have changed their attitude towards me. They began to notice me, and our relationship became better. Since then, I began to pay more attention to their appearance, though, and realized the power of fashion.

since I started to pay attention to appearance, I saw a lot of different problems in our society. We strive and, at the same time, ashamed to be like the ideal images that we impose on the media and it also affects our way of life. In addition, it is obvious that there are certain problems related to gender issues.

When we are overly passionate about and seeing images in the media, we are confused about what is real and what is fake. As a result, we become dependent on them. Whether these images desire to acquire more stuff? Are we living in an unknown time under the influence of others? There is no limit to doubt, but the truth is always hidden under the beautiful surface.

Although the original idea of my work is based on my own problem, now it is associated with big problems in a society that always accompany an individual идентичность".

the Japanese artist. Naomi Okubo @ - https://nyaooon.jimdo.com

Naomi Okubo
Naomi Okubo
Naomi Okubo
Японский художник. Naomi Okubo
Naomi Okubo
Naomi Okubo
Naomi Okubo
Naomi Okubo
Naomi Okubo
Naomi Okubo
Naomi Okubo
Японский художник.
Японский художник.
Naomi Okubo
Naomi Okubo
Naomi Okubo
Naomi Okubo
Naomi Okubohttp://www.risunoc.com/2018/11/yaponskiy-khudozhnik-naomi-okubo.html#more

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 633 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 16:34.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх