Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Confused amateur record.
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

:):(:confused::mad::p ;):D:o:rolleyes::cool:
  1. Old Comment

Notes "addict". Almost on FM Dostoevsky. Or Bulgakov?

I do not think about investing. I do not hope to profit. I want to be an artistic pleasure from the pictures.
    Posted 24-04-2010 at 20:46 by Черномашенцев Владимир Черномашенцев Владимир is offline
  2. Old Comment

My arguments against Amer. "Arts» II

It is interesting that after almost 8 months and nearly 300 video tape, no one caught me on a simple provocation. Thousands more watched the same information in a profile on pro Amer. painting.

Look closely now number 7: Noerman "three colors at sunrise, 1968.

Surname nothing like? 1968 - the year of my birth. But she "painting" made with "Photoshop" from a few blurry photos of wallpaper in my house. NOBODY protested for forgery. However, it looks bad compared to other works. Perhaps I should start calling yourself an artist?

And so we call the American painting?!
    Posted 24-04-2010 at 20:41 by Черномашенцев Владимир Черномашенцев Владимир is offline
  3. Old Comment

No man - no problem.

Although I read your entry just now, I want to express my uvazhenie.Ya largely agree with you, and very sorry that you now have no website. It would be interesting to talk to a person who really love art, but to communicate without the unwanted and intrusive comments
  4. Old Comment

No man - no problem.

... "risk of stumbling on rudeness and snobbery of anonymous characters without a name and profession "....

Understand ...
  5. Old Comment

No man - no problem.

Quote:
    Spending time and energy for free restore order at the forum as it is not necessary.
    How without your "order" forum live, eh?
    Who left us, my father-protector?
    Posted 07-09-2009 at 08:15 by Кирилл Сызранский Кирилл Сызранский is offline
  6. Old Comment

No man - no problem.

In vain you, Vladimir decided to leave. This is only the hand forumskim .... Your messages they just do not want to read and do not want to understand what you want them to say. So do not cast pearls!
    Find the will to return. This is no blame, but rather condemn the withdrawal from the forum. Well, who would say something against it, then invite them to "Fight Club"
  7. Old Comment

Sutyagin sense to buy? You need to understand why and for what purpose you'll collect pictures ...
  8. Old Comment

I looked your name listed in the album, printed for the exhibition in 1994 in the Russian Museum.
    Alas, most of the work to me either neutral or do not like. In Bulatov I see the poster, but not painting, collage Brusilovsky - even that the poster does not see. Perhaps it was cool 20-30 years ago. Repeat weak ideas Brusilovsky I myself, at a higher level (I have worked with advertising, I can dream). Nemukhin not happy about his sketches, as Yankilevsky.
    Not mine. Only a few falls on the soul.
    However, I will not do Zhesko prison - on one album is difficult to draw accurate conclusions.

PS
    And did they all were once completely unknown names in 50-60-7 - years?

PPS

So what to do with Sutyagin? Buy?
    Posted 10-08-2009 at 21:56 by Черномашенцев Владимир Черномашенцев Владимир is offline
  9. Old Comment

Vladimir, you need to read more forum.tam eat a lot of interesting information.
  10. Old Comment

One modern and not quite known masses of the artist we recently discussed: Sutyagin KV. It is several orders of magnitude less well known than Safronov. But he is clearly not suitable for the interior, and the museum looks very good.

If you buy such relatively inexpensive at the moment of artists - is it through the decades is itself not worth the risk?

Your opinion that we should spend money on now known artists, such as N. Safronov, Tsereteli? Or do not pay attention to such famous names?

I would not want to see in the future "Museum of Russia's art of the early 21 century" only work known Safronov, Tsereteli, Kulik ...
    Posted 10-08-2009 at 18:55 by Черномашенцев Владимир Черномашенцев Владимир is offline
  11. Old Comment

Chernomashentsev Vladimir :".... and you can buy modern rosiyskuyu painting, even if not quite well-known artists ... "
    For interior agree ..
  12. Old Comment

I'm talking about the moment - can be stupidly buy a collection of Faberge eggs or Rostropovich, and you can buy modern rosiyskuyu painting, even if not quite well-known artists. According to the laws of statistics, through the years and the first ten years in such a sample would be recognized as masterpieces.

PS Do not call to buy up everything. Doing what should be a choice, deliberately, not paying attention to the external effect and the name of the artist.
    Posted 10-08-2009 at 12:20 by Черномашенцев Владимир Черномашенцев Владимир is offline
  13. Old Comment

"... in 20-30 years could be at the root of buying the whole dignified Russia (and ex-Soviet) painting in 50 years to have the best slice of art early 21 century. Ay, billionaires, give quite a winning idea in good hands! Free ..."
    Collector Raymond Johnson http://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=5785
    Only in his collection of more than 15000 works ... second such collection is not to collect ..
  14. Old Comment

I can not properly judge the film without seeing the original.
    Pictures can only make or not make me make effort to ensure, to see the original. Or recall the picture, previously seen.
    Posted 09-08-2009 at 23:25 by Черномашенцев Владимир Черномашенцев Владимир is offline
  15. Old Comment

I can offer the first two works. Movses Baghramyan. Member of the Union of Artists of the USSR http://forum.artinvestment.ru/album.php?albumid=1905
  16. Old Comment

My arguments against Amer. "Arts» II

And I "0Dollarov" rchen like-for-my very clever! (ttolko not realized that behind the building on the lower bill (in medalene)?
  17. Old Comment

Argument against Rothko

Frankly, I put the level of popular Elchaninova an order of magnitude below the level of Distinguished Ionova. Since my wife is from Smolensk, I am perfectly familiar with all local artists. Their more than 150, of which 10%- quite on the level. And they know me - I'm the customer buys. Because I know how Elchaninov received titles. Was there before someone Namerovsky chairman, who finished the job, too popular and almost an academician. If you look at his work - frankly weak. So a broker friend. Previously, he drew large Elchaninov compilations cloth, unable to cope with the composition. Under the old age and became a master of bad draws from nature in the style of impressionism, if possible. But in general it is a good artist, for his work is not ashamed. It is clear to me he is not so close spiritually

And L. Komar I put above Elchaninova. I buy Ionova, Komar, Elchaninova and others for fun, not thinking about the potential increase in prices. After all, millions of artists and all mnyat The Napoleon. I just spend my money on hobbies. Someone buys a new Mercedes, and I - new paintings. Sometimes, over time, are very successful.
    Posted 30-07-2009 at 13:38 by Черномашенцев Владимир Черномашенцев Владимир is offline
  18. Old Comment

Argument against Rothko

Clearly, to understand ..
  19. Old Comment

Argument against Rothko

A Eugene

1) I have somewhere wrote about LA Komar, that is professional. Has higher artist. education, union member. I found it by accident last year at one union official exhibition.

2) You asked a question about a People's Artist of Russia in the style imperrionizma, which I bought the slack. This is not Ionov! Ionov - honored. This can show a good example of the difference in titles and talent. A popular name - Elchaninov. You did it know?
    Posted 30-07-2009 at 12:05 by Черномашенцев Владимир Черномашенцев Владимир is offline
  20. Old Comment

Ionov Peter Nikiforovich. Modest genius union scale

Serious artist, talent, the school has everything .. That gave paintings to museums is nonsense, you're right, all rot or stolen ..