Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Artist Joe Francis Dowden (Joe Francis Dowden)

Posted 30-06-2017 at 16:02 by Про искусство

Author of books and journal publications in many countries. Is a program on TV, seminars, master-классы. Released live-диски with his lessons. Member of the expert group the British community artists (SAA) we Present you the most @ldquo;воздушные@rdquo; pictures Joe Francis Dowden.

http://www.softmixer.com/2013/10/blog-post_1652.html

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Dan Kitchener (Dan Kitchener)

Posted 30-06-2017 at 13:50 by Про искусство

cityscapes. Dan Kitchenerthe Main theme of my work @- cityscapes, taken from everyday life, also I"m interested in the scenes of active rest on the nature Dan Kitchener (Dan Kitchener) @- British artist specializing in urban landscapes. Born in 1974 in Essex. He currently lives and works in London.
" Меня name is Dan Kitchener and me artist and Illustrator, I live in Essex but working across London and the South-востоку. The main theme of my work @- cityscapes, taken from everyday...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Unusual cinemas around the world

Posted 30-06-2017 at 13:02 by Про искусство

Café@Sci ndashкинотеатр-Fi Dine-InLos-Анджелес (California, USA)

Boat cinema The Movie Theater
Paris (France)

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Aisha Haider (Aisha Haider)

Posted 30-06-2017 at 09:45 by Про искусство

Poetry for the eyes. Aisha HaiderAs music @- this is poetry for the ears, and painting @- poetry for the eyes Aisha Haider (Aisha Haider) @- British artist. Born in Lancashire, England. As an artist she is self-taught, has painted for as long as he can remember. Acrylic paints, which attracted the artist for its versatility. Painting has always been a strong part of the lives of ASI, which allows to understand its own nature.
She paints in the style impressionism using inspiration, the main...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Oprah Violeta (Violeta Oprea)

Posted 30-06-2017 at 09:45 by Про искусство

Romanian artist. Violeta Oprea Oprah Violeta (Violeta Oprea) @- Romanian artist. I was born and still lives and works in the beautiful country @- Romania. Writes mostly oil. According to Violeta, she was fascinated with the palette knife still in his youth, and then promised myself to learn to use it in their work.
" Я started drawing when I was in high school. In the same period, I graduated from a private art school, which specialized in painting. I started painting again after a long break....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized