Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

weekdays Alliance

Posted 14-11-2011 at 08:35 by Марат Гельман

Wow what silly journalists in the Permian New Companion, wrote:

Agreement within the "Alliance" are at the level of Ministers of Culture
regional governments, and represents the Perm region, Marat Gelman -
"only" the head of the Museum of Modern Art PERMM. http://nk.perm.ru/news.php?news_id=33068

ps report that the art is the space of images rather than status. The artist may be more important than the Minister, depending on how his name. For example Ilya...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Art-residence" was opened in Perm

Posted 14-11-2011 at 08:18 by Марат Гельман

Governor of Perm region , surrounded by the ideologues of the Permian vanguard of the Cultural Revolution , welcomed the participants and guests of the I All-Russian forum "The Cultural Alliance" introductory report , entitled "My Dream ».

Open Forum was held today, November 11. Gallery owner Marat Gelman, probably due to the introduction of Russian President mass fascination badminton, appeared at the ceremony with rackets in their hands and volanchikom . He even found himself spontaneously...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Birthplace of migrant workers - a bucket and rag

Posted 14-11-2011 at 08:06 by Марат Гельман

"We heard anecdotal, but in his eightieth year, I was forced to leave under pressure Perm accusations that we are with his friends promoted Western art, - the korr.TASS one of the first residents - Permyak Victor Han /creative pseudonym Matsumaro /. - And I had to wait until the situation has not changed in the culture for the better. Perm Today was one of three art centers of the country. "

In the Permian, "Art-residence," the artist is free from worries about a roof over...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Eagle Shabelnikova here as a living

Posted 14-11-2011 at 00:27 by Марат Гельман

author Haim Sokol has made a project dedicated to humiliating plight of migrant workers.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

pictures of the Forum Cultural Alliance: founding fathers, partners, pokorovitel))

Posted 13-11-2011 at 23:51 by Марат Гельман

an angel

there are many pictures and comments http://apgrade.properm.ru/blog/21312 /

and we Chirkunov against Vrubel

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized