Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Entrepreneur - What is it?

Posted 25-04-2010 at 20:07 by Miro
Updated 25-04-2010 at 20:08 by Miro (пропущено слово)

Almost exactly a year since I knew we did not teach responsibility
When I was got the idea that all schools toldychat us that we are the future workers, and not even give an alternative - their own business - I'm terribly angry ....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The origins of pottery

Posted 25-04-2010 at 20:02 by Miro

The history of pottery origin is shrouded in mysteries, riddles and hypotheses. On the one hand in the sacred books mention the creation of God, man from clay and, therefore, pottery emerged at the dawn of humanity, but on the other - many scientific studies show evidence that our ancestors originally used as the main raw materials for the dishes: chicken manure , shells, fur and feathers of animals, and not clay. The latter was only binding element, but only until a certain time - the Neolithic...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The origins of pottery

Posted 25-04-2010 at 20:01 by Miro

The history of pottery origin is shrouded in mysteries, riddles and hypotheses. On the one hand in the sacred books mention the creation of God, man from clay and, therefore, pottery emerged at the dawn of humanity, but on the other - many scientific studies show evidence that our ancestors originally used as the main raw materials for the dishes: chicken manure , shells, fur and feathers of animals, and not clay. The latter was only binding element, but only until a certain time - the Neolithic...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized