Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

I. Ilyin "Preface of the new man"

Posted 27-05-2010 at 19:11 by Peter

The modern world comes to meet the spiritual obnovleniyu.Mnogie still do not see this: one, because not overcome their old mistakes and continue to take their "last word" of life and truth, while others, because the suffering and hardships of our times are too large and consume a people all their sily.Est and those who felt the necessity of spiritual renewal, but do not see the new, right way and do not know what nachat.No nearing that "day" when the spiritual renewal will of itself and, moreover,...
Гуру
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Matisse and Picasso

Posted 23-03-2010 at 22:28 by Peter

"The Matisse's such a good light", "sighed one of Picasso, when we went from Matissa.Ya asked what it means." When his work lie three colors side by side, for example, green, purple and turquoise, "their relationship is correct and give a result tsvet.Vy heard his words: "Every tone must provide space for distribution." In this I entirely agree with him, and every tone generates a wave, and it applies to try to keep vokrug.Esli color, for example, black outline, then color it destroyed, at least,...
Гуру
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Art without art-meditation.

Posted 17-02-2010 at 00:28 by Peter
Updated 03-05-2010 at 15:20 by Peter

Contemporary art and painting in the first place, over time, further and further departures from the original concept of art as a vyskohudozhestvennogo product that meets the spiritual needs of cheloveka.Iskusstvo of expression is no longer perceived to be a clever young generation as a necessary starting step of any individual in tvorchestva.Sostyazatelnost skills inherent in previous generations of artists, the young are increasingly transferred to the generation of new ideas, searching for new...
Гуру
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Van Gogh about the life and death

Posted 05-02-2010 at 23:40 by Peter

... "The painters, at least confine them-even dead and buried, say the next generation and with more distant descendants of the language of his canvases. If all ends with death, whether after her for something? Perhaps, for the artist to leave life was not hardest? me, of course, all this is unknown, but whenever I see the stars, I'm starting to dream as involuntarily as I'm dreaming, looking at the black dots, which are marked on a map of the city and villages. Why, I ask myself, the bright point...
Гуру
Posted in Uncategorized