Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Artist Carrie Waller (Carrie Waller)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 05.09.2017 в 20:44

watercolor Paintings. Carrie Waller

Картины акварелью. Carrie Waller
Carrie Waller (Waller Carrie) @- American artist-реалист, have received international recognition. Her favorite medium @- watercolor, preferred style @- realism, she is a military wife and mother of two boys. Has a bachelor"s degree in the field of interior design and aims (no more, no less) @- add the beauty in the world and, to the extent possible,
performs its task @- paints stunning realistic watercolor paintings.

Her unique works are bold, bright and full of dramatic transitions. Carrie likes to push the boundaries of ideas about watercolors, adding to their picture of rich, strong colors and a high degree of detail. She takes everyday objects and portrays them in an unusual, extraordinary way. Eye-pleasing composition and beautiful light, necessarily present in each painting, whether a landscape or a whimsical still life.

" Я always admired watercolor. The difficulty of the environment challenges me, in any other environment it is impossible to reproduce the transparency of the layers of the subject. I accept this challenge and try to use all the qualities of watercolor to create the most beautiful, saturated colors, peeking through their white paper. With this combination I manage in his paintings to create the Shine and dramatic lighting. Being an artist, I love the process of painting, I especially like to write still life. Reflecting on the process of creating pictures in my head, I begin to pick up props, presenting the song in a particular light and to see how my idea comes to life. My intention is to enchant the viewer with beauty and light картины".

watercolor Paintings. Carrie Waller: WEBSITE