Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

The Artist Jordi Sugranyes (Jordi Sugranes)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 15.05.2017 в 05:27

Painting in realism style. Jordi Sugranes

Живопись в стиле реализм. Jordi Sugranes
In 1991, he begins to draw independently, chosen as the means of expression of oil painting in the realism style
Sugranyes Jordi (Jordi Sugranes) -испанский artist. Born in Barcelona in 1966 and currently lives and works in the town of Oles-де-Монсеррат, province of Barcelona. From a young age keenly interested in art, manifesting a special love for drawing. Attended various courses in the school of arts and crafts in the Oles-де-Монсеррат. From 1980 to 1983 he studied drawing at the art school in Oles-де-Монсеррат, and in 1984 studied drawing comics (illustration). In 1985, she attended classes in the art of drawing in watercolor.

In 1991, he begins to draw on their own by choosing as their primary means of expression oil painting in the style of realism. In the period from 1998 to 2005 he Jordi several times participated in various" пленэрных" competitions, winning several awards. 2015 begins a new stage in his career @- create works of art related to the study of the female figure, in which the artist mixing the classics with contemporary art. Currently his works are in private collections in Spain, France, UK, Germany and Japan.

" Все that happened to me, happened-за the love of art. In his youth, began my first forays into the huge and then unexplored spaces of the art world with, first, black-белого drawing, and later painting with the addition of flowers. I experimented with different techniques and means of artistic expression until, until I realized that the best way for me was oil paint, which I may try to Express and capture at least a small part of the beauty and the feelings that cause I have some landscapes that are part of not only my personal life experience, but also part of the memories of many other людей".

Painting in realism style. Jordi Sugranes @- www.jordisugranes.com