Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

My tweets

Posted 22-04-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

Sun, 12:18: tomorrow all the waiting. I am in the group of Montenegro has published the announcement, so your comment, like, unlike Stalin @- Lenin... https://t.co/yLaLKmgMFrSun, 12:32: today at 9pm Moscow time on the Rain we"ll talk, finally talk about the Ukrainian elections. I rested all the time, with... https://t.co/Ly1qBqnlT6Sun, 20:19: RT @aavst:
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

THE ARTIST ARTEMISIA GENTILESCHI

Posted 22-04-2019 at 10:51 by Про искусство

КЛАССИЧЕСКИЕ СЮЖЕТЫ. ЭПОХИ РАННЕГО БАРОККО
Художник Орацио Джентилески воспитал замечательную дочь. Она тоже стала живописцем. Ее творчество было очень похоже на творчество отца – по жанру, трактовке образов, композиции, колориту. Из-за этого у некоторых полотен отца...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST PETER WILLIAMS

Posted 22-04-2019 at 10:50 by Про искусство

WATERCOLOR, ANIMAL painting, HYPERREALISM Peter Williams (Peter Williams ) — English artist animal painter. It is worth noting that Peter Williams artist-самоучка. Peter Williams came to art immediately. Prior to that, he held various spheres of activity: served in the British army, worked as a mentor in College, a computer analyst, a truck driver. But always found free time for painting. In 2002 he decided to devote himself to painting. Here are watercolors, but Peter Williams also works...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Natalia Shatrov

Posted 22-04-2019 at 10:49 by Про искусство

TEMPERA, ACRYLIC, WORKS EXCLUSIVELY ON CANVASNatalia Shatrova from St-Петербурга. At the time of the restoration he graduated from art school in his hometown. Then there were years of searching myself in art and its unique style. However, as a creative person, emotional, and dreamy, Natalia decided to work in different directions simultaneously and has achieved considerable success. With regard to the author"s techniques, the artist works exclusively on canvas using tempera and acrylic...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTISTS-ЖЕНЩИНЫ 19th CENTURY

Posted 22-04-2019 at 10:49 by Про искусство

ИМПРЕССИОНИЗМ Пришлось пройти долгий путь, прежде чем мужчины и женщины достигли паритета в мире искусств. В последние десятилетия художницы добились больших успехов, все чаще показывая свои труды в музеях, галереях и на международных выставках. Но современные художницы...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized