Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Gnesterov
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

"ARTEL" IN TALLIN (From History of "Artel" 2006)

Запись от Gnesterov размещена 30.09.2015 в 13:22

[IMG][/IMG]

“ARTEL” IN TALLIN (From History of "Artel", 2006)
« … I DIDN’T DREAM OF A BETTER ATMOSPHERE FOR OUR EXHIBITION … »
An exhibition of the Belarusian group of artists "Artel" took place in Tallinn «Russian gallery” from June, 28th till July, 28th. It was devoted to the memory of Borisov-Musatov.
During Soviet times we were all reaching for the West, for culture, for other values … This extreme West for us in the USSR was Tallinn … Twice I was at the airport with strong intention to leave for this city but, each time at that moment there were no flights …
Now times have changed, and Tallinn is already in the West … somewhere on its edge … It seems that the purpose has been reached …
There is the feeling of peace and calmness. We see the contrast between modern Tallinn site developments (small New York) and the old city. There are crowds of tourists in Ratush square and the in the adjoining narrow streets. 90F- heat that was in Europe at that time did not get to the city… the Sun is not too hot… it’s nice and comfortable. After some time I understand the originality of the local nature at last: it is always morning here, it’s due to the nearness of the Polar circle – the sun rays fall at an oblique angle all the time … The white nights are here now. It’s difficult to fall asleep …
Having crossed three borders (Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian) I bring an exhibition of painting of "Artel" artists here, it is devoted to memory of Borisov-Musatov. And unexpectedly for me the Tallinn «Russian gallery» happened to be in the center of the old city, in a house built in 1910, it is in the modernist style with sculptural reliefs, and noble beauty. For our exhibition I could not dream of a better atmosphere … All my fears have vanished …art works have fit in perfectly …
How do the works of “Artel" differ from the other? What is the “Know how” of the group? On the background of modern rationally coldish, formally decorative, sometimes shocking, sometimes amusing painting that addresses to mind, works of "Artel" artists are warm, mysterious and diverse. They address to heart, to feelings. Possessing the perfect form, they are individual, humane… authors do not try to imitate any school, do not try to draw attention by artificially unusual form or shocking style. Their dissimilarity is not the purpose in itself, but they follow the voice of their heart, their individuality … Sincerity and honesty in expressing feeling… Depth and polyphony of the arising images, that correspond to the depth and polyphony of the world … Art is a spark arising in a place of their crossing.
For us, Belarusian artists, artists of "Artel", the major thing is not opposition of to the world, but acceptance of the world culture and civilization …
We are glad, that we had exhibition in the gallery with brilliant reputation. I had time to see the previous nice exhibition of Estonian artists, whose works are in Tretiakov gallery. Here at different times exhibitions of famous artists took place, such as: V.Tropinin, I.Kramskoi, V.Perov, I.Ayvazovsky,Bogdanov-Belski, K.Korovin, K.Petrov-Vodkin, B.Kustodiev, K.Yuon, A.Kuprin, A.Gerasimov, A.Dejneka, S.Vinogradov, K.Sutyagin, A.Shevchenko, P.Belov, M. Shemyakin, Sooster Yulo, T.Nazarenko, N.Nesterov ….
The exhibition has been well prepared by the consul of Belarus in Estonia Alexander Ostrovsky and Julia Andreeva, with the assistance of Russian embassy and Maria Melnikova’s gallery. A lot of people visited gallery, Estonians and Estonian Russians, Byelorussians, critics, representatives of press and art fans.
We were introduced by a musician Alina Sokolovskaya, the person with a delicate taste. As she said: «It will be a bomb » … But, bomb is a negative term, it means destruction. In opinion of numerous public in our exhibition there was light, warmth, tenderness … What can be better than these? …

Gregori Nesterov
June 29, 2006

http://forum.artinvestment.ru/blog.php?b=285211
http://forum.artinvestment.ru/blog.php?b=285212
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 1079 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 03:07.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх