Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > ulysses
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Gold mine

Запись от ulysses размещена 07.01.2010 в 14:31

"St. Petersburg was not built for us. Not for me. We are there others ... In St. Petersburg you will always poured and cast - the weather was. No wonder every year, so do not forget, the river itself is easy and angrily leaves the coast and shows you kuz'kinu mother. ... The king built the city of his dream, and he died ... He was dead, but the city has remained, and so we now live in a strange dream. Sny akin to literature. ... From the surging waves of the Bronze Horseman and green and pale Pushkin to Blok yellow skies of dawn and swamp the undead - the city still the same - a damp, solemn, poor, not a human being beautiful, not ugly in the human, not adapted for ordinary human life. I will definitely buy an apartment in St. Petersburg : I do not want a simple human life. I want complex dreams, and they themselves are born in St. Petersburg from the sea wind and dampness. "
Tatyana Tolstaya

"The idea of proof, which is based the whole mathematics and mathematical culture - one of the most moral and democratic ideas. Mathematically, cultured people who understand that such evidence can not be manipulated. Mathematics and power - two things are incompatible, but reasonable in the rulers of the difficult moments often resorted to mathematics to solve various problems. "
Igor Sharygin

"And what do people belonging to very different, not" political "class?" Unfortunately, they do little to change in the contemporary social situation. We had a chance given to Gorbachev in 1987, but we ourselves have traded for a mess of pottage in firm anticommunist sauce from the buffet of the Sverdlovsk Regional Party Committee. Now the train was gone, the point of bifurcation passed. But if we can not change the social system, we can at least do not support his own lies. Can not ashamed of poverty: it is not shy in its 1983, when Grebenshchikov proudly sang: "I'm an engineer for a hundred rubles, and the more I do not get ...." Or the current wealth is much more honest then? Can despise intellectual hangers-on - well-fed faces, flashing on TV with the duty speeches about the huge resources of freedom. We can not assent to them. We can not repeat any nonsense about the "mass" that supposedly "freely chosen" in a spiritual food wretched, brain-numbing surrogate. We can not buy children magazine "Fool girl" (that children are inadvertently there something that is not "selected" ). And they themselves can break away for some time from reading Akunin, to learn more about VIVOS VOCO and download from there couple of good scientific papers, including history. All this does not change our social status: to those who sweeps past us on the big foreign car for the next "free loan", we remain second class citizens.

But we remain human beings. "
Ilya Smirnov
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 2179 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 03:15.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх