Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

"Nature takes revenge for Gelman"

Posted 20-06-2013 at 22:27 by Марат Гельман

I'm not going to quarrel with them. I do not regret them, because I think it showed weakness, because it could just as Chirkunov once, to resist this pressure. He was weak, but to accuse him of something I do not want to. What happened? When Surkov we had a situation is such that to be loyal and you will be all right. That is not necessary to be a part of this force.

Mikhail Sokolov: You can get a break and do something. People sit down and Surkov.

Gelman: While...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Nature takes revenge for Gelman"

Posted 20-06-2013 at 16:37 by Марат Гельман

«God's will," says Hellmann dismissed at their request

http://regions.ru/news/2464130/

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

In the study of Marat Gelman in the Perm Museum are searched

Posted 20-06-2013 at 15:58 by Марат Гельман

Gallery owner Marat Gelman , who was fired this week from his post as director of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Perm , said that his office conducted searches . Investigative actions are carried out within the framework of verification of financial activities of the festival "White Nights" and the possible involvement of the ex-head of the museum to financial violations .

The investigation is going to find out who is the curator of the " Cultural Alliance " ( Russian project ,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Festival "Movement"

Posted 20-06-2013 at 14:32 by Марат Гельман

What dismissed Gelman and what will happen now with the" White Nights » 20 June 2013 14:44 Read more »
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Festival "Movement"

Posted 20-06-2013 at 13:11 by Марат Гельман

Eyewitnesses claim that the investigation was wondering if anyone has known curator of " Cultural Alliance ", in which the conduct of the festival has been allocated 200,000 rubles from the regional budget and five million from the city , Marat Gelman ? What is the role played Marat Gelman in the allocation of the money for this project ?

in my office at the museum , too , they say , the people in the form of ( ( such affairs

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized