Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

The Green Party, this is not spoiler Mitvol))

Posted 29-10-2013 at 13:05 by Марат Гельман

from Damir
Muratov

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Father's advice: to love peace and measured

Posted 28-10-2013 at 21:28 by Марат Гельман

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Udmurt truth "Culture" in Izhevsk celebrated the anniversary of the first exhibition of unofficial art

Posted 28-10-2013 at 11:27 by Марат Гельман

" I was surprised at first , as far as work by local artists apolitical , non-conflict - said the famous gallery owner , bearers and an expert in the field of contemporary art Marat Gelman , who came in Izhevsk on the anniversary exhibition . - Another thing is that , fortunately, I do not see the political order . You can in fact admire the finished work of the artist and his painting to hang at home , and can be done in-house repairs and ordered the artist to paint a picture of a certain size...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Udmurt truth "Culture" in Izhevsk celebrated the anniversary of the first exhibition of unofficial art

Posted 28-10-2013 at 11:27 by Марат Гельман

" I was surprised at first , as far as work by local artists apolitical , non-conflict - said the famous gallery owner , bearers and an expert in the field of contemporary art Marat Gelman , who came in Izhevsk on the anniversary exhibition . - Another thing is that , fortunately, I do not see the political order . You can in fact admire the finished work of the artist and his painting to hang at home , and can be done in-house repairs and ordered the artist to paint a picture of a certain size...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alexander Gelman: a horrible death - had not been born

Posted 27-10-2013 at 10:19 by Марат Гельман

And this is probably the best part of the exhibition Feminist pencil. Master class on comics as a man . Some girls sprawled on the floor , others on their contours translate craft. Just like Kish and Osya

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized