Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

We grieve together with Poland

Posted 12-04-2010 at 03:50 by Божена Рынска

began mourning. Programs on the radio tomorrow there will be no speakers, too. I'm going tomorrow to the Polish embassy, bring flowers. If anyone has the desire, time and compassion to support the brotherly people - the Poles are a little support. They are now any of our heat is very important.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Continuation of govnistom synulke

Posted 12-04-2010 at 02:37 by Божена Рынска

and wives he chooses such. Zhertvochek. Those who easily believe that the fault of those who used to be guilty since childhood. He needs to unload his guilt before the Mummy on a foreign object, or a project mum on his wife - he even calls companions of life - the "mother", "Come on, mother" - and return it to its eternal guilt.

Who is well suited for this role? Only those who themselves are accustomed since childhood to be to blame. Kozlitsy scapegoat.

Both of his wives...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

God angry

Posted 12-04-2010 at 01:20 by Кирилл Сызранский

God is angry
Leonid Radzikhovsky, publicist
11.04.2010|13:45
I read on the Echo comments about the new Polish tragedy.

Could not read - it is clear beforehand.

Most sympathy.

Minority - gloating.

In more or less veiled form. As written by nicknames, it means that, even before a shame. But awl climbs out of the bag.

"They" "us" humiliated, demanding recognition of "our" crimes. And - so there! God is -
Гуру
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Portrait of an infantile men. Inspired by an essay by Konstantin Golubev

Posted 12-04-2010 at 00:50 by Божена Рынска

And now my thoughts and observations about the trouble - not separated from the mother of men. What is it, I know neponaslyshke, the hard way.

undivided little man is one who all his life compares to my mother. All that my mother is not upset, all - all of life, move in with her mother. The legend under this leads is this: "Brother-rabbit was too well-mannered." In fact, it is translated as "a brother-rabbit was too strict mom."

And, behold, a man his entire life throws...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ride on Kazan but thought Perm

Posted 12-04-2010 at 00:39 by Марат Гельман

became even more obvious that we should as quickly as possible to open the embankment of the Kama. Those who have paved along its railway line - have played a cruel joke with the city.

P /s /was the government's concept of cultural development until 2020. Tomorrow will publish. Compiled by people who do not understand how the cultural machine. So do not realize that I could not imagine. Scientists pancake. Scoop.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized