Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Winter landscapes

Posted 14-02-2019 at 14:38 by Про искусство

The artist Romanov Roman G. was born in 1966 in Kemerovo.
she Graduated from the Kazan art school. Engaged in industrial and auto. In the last 15 years devoted himself only to painting.

Is a member of the Professional Union of Artists of Russia. Lives and works in Saint-Петербурге. He regularly participates with his works in Russian and foreign exhibitions.

Almost all of the artist"s works are currently in private collections in Russia and abroad.

Link...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST DONNA YOUNG

Posted 14-02-2019 at 14:38 by Про искусство

the reflection of the SOULAmerican artist Donna Young is trying to move away from traditional representational oil paintings using a two-dimensional space of the canvas. Her style incorporates the influence of different cultures, eras and techniques that the artist has mastered throughout his career. The artist says about his work:" Когда I paint, my brush dances between reality and fantasy, and I stand on the path of discovery. Layers of paint fill the canvas and create the form, color and...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST KATY LIPSCOMB (KATY LIPSCOMB)

Posted 14-02-2019 at 14:37 by Про искусство

SUPER REALISMthe Girl became famous in the network due to the incredibly vivid and emotional pictures.
Emotional drawings of animals from Katy Lipscomb
Emotional drawings of animals from Katy Lipscomb
Emotional drawings of animals from Katy LipscombKathy lives in Georgia, working as a freelance writer and dreams of becoming famous. In an interview with Bored Panda, she said that the main source of inspiration for her since childhood had a mother. She made every effort so that the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST YUKO NAGAYAMA

WATERCOLOR
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

THE ARTIST FYODOR VASILYEV

ACADEMIC REALISM Artist born February 19, 1850, in Gatchina in a poor family, worked as an apprentice in the Studio of artist-реставратора. In 1865, Fyodor enrolled in the Evening drawing school of the Society for the Encouragement of Arts. Maintained friendly relations with N. Archaeology, used the advice of I. I. Shishkin, with whom constantly worked on location. Inquiring studied nature, made a lot of sketches and drawings. Graduated in 1867Talent Vasiliev has developed rapidly:...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized