Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

The Artist Vladimir Ivanovich Gau

Posted 29-11-2019 at 05:06 by Про искусство

The Artist Vladimir Ivanovich Gau (Russian, 1817-1895).

Leather album that says" Portraits" consisting of thirteen watercolor portraits of Vladimir Gau, one watercolor portrait of Eduard Hau and fifteen photographs, circa 1840. Up for auction Christie"s London, 26 November 2018.

Link...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST VASILY ANDREYEVICH TROPININ

Posted 28-11-2019 at 15:32 by Про искусство

"Кружевница" Vasily Andreevich Tropinin ( 1780 - 1857) - painter-портретист, was born in the village karpivka Novgorod region man a serf of count A. Markov, later released it into the wild.

Nine years of age was defined by his gentleman pupils of the Imperial Academy of Arts was formed in it under the guidance of Shchukin and, after graduating from her course in 1804, settled in Moscow, where he worked until the end of his life. В1823 year it is for the picture" Кружевница","...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST MAJOR SHAH (MAHNOOR SHAH)

Posted 28-11-2019 at 15:31 by Про искусство

" ВОСТОК CASE SLIM" Art should be affordable. Mahnoor Shah ACRYLIC, OIL, PENCIL, MIXED mediaMy philosophy, at least at this age, is simple: art should be affordable..., affordable and amazing Major Shah (Mahnoor Shah), also known as" Мано" - Pakistani artist. Was born in July 1991. Favorite medium: oil, acrylic, colored pencils and mixed media. Favorite genres: illustration, figurative painting, portraits in the style of abstract expressionism Fine art studied at the national College of...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST ANNA DAVYDCHENKO

Posted 28-11-2019 at 15:31 by Про искусство

a Russian artist. Anna Davydchenko REALISMAnna Davydchenko - a Russian artist. Born in 1967 in Volgograd, Russia. Since 1988 I live in Crimea." Стать artist I was obviously predetermined by fate and history of his family. Famous Ukrainian and Russian painter and founder of art of romanticism, Vasily Andreevich Tropinin was a serf of my ancestors. He was taught to draw my great...great-grandfather. My family was the honored artist of the USSR Nikolai Fedorovich Bortnikov and his wife, honored...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST VLADIMIR VOLEGOV

Posted 27-11-2019 at 10:01 by Про искусство

Expressive images. Vladimir Volegov CONTEMPORARY REALISM
Modern Russian painter Vladimir Volegov is famous for its shaped paintings, mostly beautiful, young women and children with the use of color and texture making animated frozen what-то a time characters.
Vladimir was born 19 December 1957, Khabarovsk. Started to draw at age three and continues until now.

In 1990, he went on a trip to Europe, he earned a living drawing portraits on the streets of Barcelona, Berlin, Vienna...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized