Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

The artist Konstantin Korovin (1861-1939)

Posted 19-09-2019 at 13:25 by Про искусство

still lifeKorovin, Konstantin Alekseyevich — outstanding Russian painter, theater artist, teacher and writer. Brother of the painter Sergey Korovin. Konstantin Alekseyevich Korovin was born on 23 Nov 1861 in Moscow. When the boy was fourteen years old, he entered the Moscow school of painting, sculpture and architecture where his teachers were I. M. Pryanishnikov, V. G. Perov, E. S. Sorokin, A. K. Savrasov. It Savrasov, who at the time headed the landscape class was the closest to Constantine....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The ARTIST BORIS VALENTINOVICH SHCHERBAKOV (1916 — 1995)

Posted 19-09-2019 at 13:25 by Про искусство

RUSSIAN REALISM Boris Valentinovich Shcherbakov was born on 7 APR 1916 in Petrograd in a family of artists. Father, Valentin S., studied at I. Repin and graduated from the Academy of fine arts in 1909, at the Studio of F. A. Roubaud in 1918 Valentin Semenovich and his family moved from hungry Petrograd to his native Kazan, where he was offered work as a painter in the theater. This gives the possibility of some-как to feed the family. Infant son instead of toys sees canvases, brushes, paints,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

THE ARTIST LAYERS ARKADY

Posted 19-09-2019 at 13:23 by Про искусство

the Great Soviet artist, people"s artist of the USSR
winner of the Lenin and the Stalin prize, full member AH the USSR. Born in 1893 in the Ulyanovsk region, village of prislonikha. For teaching art and crafts in 1912 he left his native village to Moscow. Here he studied in the Studio of I. I. Mashkov, as well as the Imperial Central Stroganov artistic-промышленном school. After graduating from art school he entered the sculpture...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST YAROSLAV I. AUTUMN

Posted 19-09-2019 at 13:22 by Про искусство

REALISM Zyablov Yaroslav Igorevich belongs to the pleiad of young artists. Born in Moscow, into a family of artists, in 1977. It happened that the 12 years he lived in the city Odessa (1984 to 1996). There he entered the State Art College named. Grekova. The study took place in laborious study, and participation in student exhibitions. Graduated in 1977 at the University of Odessa. His thesis work" Часовщик" said the praise of the Council. Then he entered the Russian Academy of Painting,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST IGOR ROPYANYK

Posted 19-09-2019 at 13:21 by Про искусство

REALISM the Artist was born in the city Ivano-Франковске 25 October 1957.
Graduated from the journalism faculty of Lviv state University. Professional artist. For 23 years worked in journalism. Member of the National Union of journalists of Ukraine.
Favorite topic in his work - chanting of the native beauty of the Carpathians and picturesque Ukrainian nature. During his work has created about 4,000 paintings are in private collections in 16 countries.

http://artklassl3.bibliowiki.ru/articles/hudozhnik...udozhnika-gorja-ropjanika.html

Link...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized