Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Винтажные и старинные предметы интерьера..

Винтажные и старинные предметы интерьера..
Оценить эту запись

Collection Igor Tsukanova

Запись от Евгений размещена 09.03.2010 в 06:32
Обновил(-а) Евгений 19.03.2010 в 06:53

Igor Tsukanov.
Collecting painting I started relatively recently, since 2000, when he discovered in New York with a known dealer and collector, Anatoly Bekkermanom. As the leading expert on Russian art in the first half of the twentieth century, Anatoly had a tremendous influence on my preferences. The collection began with the acquisition of works the greatest artists of the Russian diaspora, such as Boris Grigoriev, Yakovlev, N. Roerich, AA Exter, Goncharova, Boris Anisfeld.

But the choice of concepts for the selection of things and the main theme of the collection did not occur immediately. With all the convention in the art of periodization and classification of schools and tendencies one way or another are two of the most interesting period in Russia's visual arts of the twentieth century - the years 1910-20 and 1960 - 70 years. Ie periods of emergence of Russian avant-garde and "second" Russian Avant-Garde (also called "non-conformism"), the gap between them due to a number of known causes was a few decades. Therefore, the choice arose not between individual schools and the names, but rather artistic epochs, which are a kind of center of gravity of any serious collection. It seemed to me more opportunities to acquire first-class works opened during the "second Russian avant-garde. First, the market valuation of artists of this period has still not comparable with the names of Russian artists of the first series of the early twentieth century, and are working very different budgetary constraints. Secondly, the market works non-conformist artists potentially much wider. Indeed, most of the best works of this period was not the Russian state museums, and was shipped from Russia to Western diplomats, journalists and collectors in 60 and 70 years, and it settled in private collections overseas. With the advent of the demand and price increases of the past five or six years and the proposal emerged, and more works of artists began to appear on the market - the leading auction houses and private galleries. Large influence on the market "second Russian avant-garde" has recently established auction house MakDougalls (London), who managed to hold a series of successful auction of Russian artists of the postwar period.

Since 2005, the collection has grown significantly. The strategy of rapid growth under conditions of increased competition for "assets" in business and in the art market has, obviously, and the opposite direction - it becomes more expensive. This competition is open to buyers of auctioned led to what I had to exceed the current "world record price" for the best work of artists such as Rabin, Tselkov, M. Schwartzman, E. Steinberg, E. Rukhin, B. Vasiliev and some other artists, which I would like to see in his collection. I recall this without a shadow of regret, because we are convinced that the market re-evaluation of Russian artists of this period still lies ahead.

The collection is located in the three countries, where our family, and all she had first presented at this site. However, the individual paintings are often exhibited in the exhibitions organized by the Tretyakov Gallery, Russian Museum and foreign museums and organizations interested in promotion of Russian art.
 The collection is not complete - it is supplemented by new artists and (rarely), and significant work. I expect that very soon it will appear, and the names, popular already in the past 10-15 years, and probably it will not only painting, but other formats of artistic representation.
http://tsukanov-art-collection.ru/artists.html
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Игорь Цуканов.jpg
Просмотров: 487
Размер:	19.1 Кб
ID:	13192  
Просмотров 3863 Комментарии 2
Всего комментариев 2

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 14:31.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх