Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Винтажные и старинные предметы интерьера..

Винтажные и старинные предметы интерьера..
Оценить эту запись

PP Konchalovsky

Запись от Евгений размещена 10.03.2010 в 06:07
Обновил(-а) Евгений 12.03.2010 в 09:23

Creative Konchalovsky is filled with joyful perception of life.
In art, he was inexhaustible, he wrote a lot and quickly.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene Посмотреть сообщение

Over one thousand five hundred canvases, about five hundred watercolors, innumerable drawings, this would be enough for a large team of artists. He painted landscapes, portraits, still lifes, genre paintings. Wrote in full force, clearly, loudly, with his usual artistry. Its extraordinary fertility, greed for the work were caused by the desire to be as inclusive and diverse in colors embody the richness of the world. "Some people think - Konchalovsky said - that I do in a hurry to work and I write too much to the detriment of himself. This is wrong. I write a lot, simply because I always have a lot of artistic vision, because they are born continuously and require the implementation and also because nothing else is busy, except for painting. "
Do not look at Konchalovsky paintings on historical themes - they simply had not been. He has no works, which include any dramatic events, conflicts. World art images created by Konchalovsky - is mostly a joyful perception of life, the world of being, the world of objects that surround people. His understanding of modernity lay in the field of paints. Great and versatile was his colouristic palette, color, he expressed his understanding of beauty. Passionate, hot art Konchalovsky - a boundless love for life, to her boundless colorful variety.

Pyotr Konchalovsky was born in Slaviansk Kharkov province. When the artist was still a child, the family Konchalovsky moved to Moscow. Father Pyotr Petrovich, an educated man for his time, was engaged in literary and publishing activities, and was close with many famous masters of Russian culture. The house Konchalovsky frequented V. Serov, M. Vrubel, K. Korovin ... Among the artists began to inquisitive boy close and cherished. Even during my school years, Pyotr Konchalovsky attend evening classes for drawing the Stroganov School. V. Surikov (future father in law of Peter Petrovich), approvingly assessed "for the hot flavor of" first experiences of the young artist's paintings, said: "Paints and painting - the first thing ... There is a color - there is an artist, not - so there is no artist."

In the years 1896-1898 Konchalovsky studied in Paris at the Academy R. Julien. His mentors were Academician J.-J. Benjamin Constant and Jean-Paul Laurence. Back in 1899 at home, he entered the St. Petersburg Academy of Arts, from which he graduated in 1907. Learns from B. Savinskoye, Salemann and P. Kovalevsky.

During his long creative life Konchalovsky had time to visit various places of our country and abroad. And every time he brought a lot of variety sketches, sketches, finished works. Excellent sketches brought an artist from Minusinsk steppes, Arkhangelsk, Kandalaksha. In 1903 he founded the film "On the north. Fishermen on the beach", for which he later Council of the Academy conferred the title of the artist Konchalovsky.
Amateur new impressions, Konchalovsky is going to the Tver province, then at Christmas, that near Petersburg, then in Belkino Kaluga province. I visited it and abroad - in Italy, Spain and France.

After the revolution, the artist's desire to see and capture on canvas the new place has become more noticeable. Picturesque appear after a series of new travel Konchalovsky the West and their native country. Long hours he had been in Novgorod, in the Caucasus, in Crimea. Only Novgorod artist visited three times: in 1925, 1926.1928, respectively.
As a result of travel in 1924 in Italy there were architectural landscape: "The Cathedral of St.. Peter", "Rome Trajan's Column", "Marcus Aurelius", "Rome. Nero's Circus," "Roman street." This pictorial series differed freshness beautiful letter and was greeted with approval artistic community. The Italian series of landscapes has shown that talent Konchalovsky has gained new strength and that it was time to creative discovery. However, these sonorous colorful canvases in many ways inferior landscapes, filled with the artist in Novgorod. Novgorod architectural or lyrical landscapes are different from the Italian, not only in light and color, but also spiritual mood of their author. In the northern landscapes Konchalovsky puts soul of the Russian people, utterly in love with his native land. Reminded of one of Novgorod's landscapes - "willow on the Volkhov": blue sky dotted with white bushy clouds, the river move sailing boats, which, like in a mirror, reflected in the water space. Thick and clear water, the coastal shelf rests a yellow slope and willows. It is a surprising silence, fragrant air is filled with aromas of flowers, greenery, river cool ...

In 1931, Konchalovsky went to Leningrad and creates a series of landscapes. Then he traveled to Ryazan, and soon began to paint landscapes of Moscow and Moscow region. "Fog. Landscape with cows", "leafless lime tree", "Birches at the fence" were written in the 30-ies. These works, including "The tops of the birches" (1940), distinguished by deep penetration into the Russian nature. "Russian nature of the middle band - according to O. Konchalovskaya - took possession of Pyotr Petrovich. I do not know yet, whether he created it on his canvases or she has created his paintings.

Much fruitful, as we see, Konchalovsky worked from nature. But nature, he never considered as fixed, immutable form. Every time he passed his understanding, his vision of nature. "When I see my interesting piece of nature - say an artist - I can see already the whole thing, I see and feel the need to" arrange "the landscape. Just take what you see, to act as a photographer, I could never, without a building there art, and there are naked naturalism, which I think is a sworn enemy of art, the most contagious disease. In the initial perception of nature inevitably includes my comments on a picturesque impression which should give a real landscape. At this moment it begins the process of overcoming reality, awareness of random, causing discomfort, there is the concentration of the visible, which creates the basis of art.
At the same time investigates the basic combination of tones is determined by the leading note of color and the accompanying melody.

In 1936, Konchalovsky went to Murmansk, Kirovsk, and then to the Far North, where to build Tulomskaya hydrostation.

In the artist's works occupy a special place still lifes. Konchalovsky in his life wrote a countless number of still lifes, moreover, a variety of topics, with a selection of different subjects, composition differently constructed, which can stand alongside any of the masterpieces of Western art and did not lose in quality and artistic expression. His still-lifes with berries, fruits, vegetables, poultry, flowers are saturated with vivid, resonant colors and express the joy of life. Who does not remember the huge, fresh, fragrant bouquet of his still life "Lilacs" (1933). This finely sgarmonirovannaya symphony of nature, of life-giving her beauty. One of the best works Konchalovsky - "Still Life. Meat, poultry and vegetables at the window" (1937). Items are written with great pictorial power. This picture - the abundance of the hymn, a song about a healthy, bright view of life.

Konchalovsky was also a brilliant master of portraiture, which occupies a prominent place in his creative biography. In the mid 20-ies clearly manifested portrait gift wizard. 1925 is dated "Portrait OV Konchalovskaya with beads. Soft plastic form, the broad letter, hot flavor, subtle black and white relations, the exact figure - the characteristic features of this product.
In the same year, the artist creates a "Portrait of Konchalovsky. In this way he managed to convey a sense of triumphant youth. Excellent written in red with purple hues dress, to the whole canvas of enhanced brightness and krasochnost.V strong realist tradition of written portraits of "Charlie and the dog" (1923), "Bessarion - cobbler at work" (1926), "The Pianist V. Sofronitsky "(1932)," The composer Sergei Prokofiev (1934), "The writer A. Fadeev (1941)," actress VG Dulov "(1948) ...
Portrait of Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Fadeev, modest in appearance, bright and transparent painting, full of large internal energy. Over the long life of the artist created a number of different self-portraits. The most significant of them - self-portrait of 1943. The author of this outstanding product able to embody itself in the time of full spiritual maturity. Sounds and harmonious color portrait of gorgeous imagery: facial expression, gaze talking about a person's character, his inextinguishable passion all to see, learn, absorb the most interesting and important phenomena of life.
/Berezin, AD Artists of Russia. 50 biographies. M., 1994.
Размещено в Художники
Просмотров 4510 Комментарии 6
Всего комментариев 6

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 12:52.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх