Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Винтажные и старинные предметы интерьера..
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Винтажные и старинные предметы интерьера..
Рейтинг: 5.00. Голосов: 4.

Antique shop, "St. Petersburg" in Parc Monceau (Paris)

Запись от Евгений размещена 23.05.2011 в 09:39
Обновил(-а) Евгений 16.11.2011 в 07:00

"St. Petersburg" at the Parc Monceau (Paris)
Unfortunately, many Russian antique stores in Paris, ceased to exist. Old emigration, we can assume there is, their descendants often do not speak in Russian. True, in abundance, new buyers from Russia. But they do not go to the antique shops - they are buying wholesale representatives rarities at auction.
Thus, the "St. Petersburg" Joseph Lempert - one of the last of the old Russian antique shops. Boss - Joseph Mironovich - survivor and clever. He was 87 years old, and he can not, as in the olden days, to run on the auctions and the "flea market". But understands his subject, he is still brilliant. His shop - the dream collector. They sell really unique things: silver 84-carat, paintings by Russian artists, books published in the pre-revolutionary Russia and the Russian émigré publishers ... However, the most interesting - a personal collection of the owner, he does not sell.

The key phrase in the stories of Joseph Mironavich: "I'm smart, you know." And indeed it is.

- March 1, 1967 we were in Paris. My wife, two daughters and a dog with us. And $ 2 in his pocket. A man changed $ 5, but a

8 had to pay for a ticket for the dog.

- But this is the end of your journey. And it all started?

- I was born in Voznesensk near Odessa. At the age of eight with his parents was in Kharkov, a year later in Moscow. Special features were not, his father was disfranchised. Before the Revolution, he sold, and after it was left out of life. I had to do something, but in Moscow, oddly enough, it was easier to hide. The family had a brother older than me by 12 years. He was a very sensible man, worked as a deputy in Papanin in Northern Sea Route.

Finished school, I entered the Institute of Geodesy and Cartography, went in the summer to practice and understand - not mine. And then externally entered the institute - a famous institute of history, philosophy and literature. Learn liked, but then took to the army. This was the beginning of the 41st of the year. So the war met in uniform. He graduated from the accelerated courses signalers, fought at Stalingrad, was wounded and returned to service again ... After the war he married a beautiful woman, Lviv ladies, daughters were born.

In 1957, the Poles were allowed to leave Poland. It would seem, what does Joseph Mironovich? But his wife was born in

Poland, which means ...

"You are a senior lieutenant, a Soviet officer - said he. - How can you? "-" So I do not want - posted Lempert tricky - but the wife ... She wants to go, and we have two small children. Do not share the same to them. " In Poland, lived for 10 years. We left shortly before the start of Poland's kick all the Jews. Lempert could go to Israel, America, Canada, Australia, France has - the dream of a lifetime. So, the family moved to Paris where he helped consolidate Mrs. Weiss Zernov. She headed the children's home in Montgeron, near Paris, helped refugees from the east to the employment.

The very next day, Joseph went to work Mironovich a Russian bookstore. His wife earned harvest of 5 francs per hour. But lacked the money in the hotel, where they lived, smelled of cats, the family ate cheese and bread, washed down with soda. Lempert then settled down to teach Russian in school, became a little easier.

As soon as the first money, started collecting. Apparently, it was covered in blood from the head of the family, if he saw something interesting, make sure you had to buy. Order, coins, paintings, books ... Collecting

- Employment ruinous. The family could not long and stare blankly at this mess. "You know, Dad - once said the eldest daughter - if you really seriously ill with this, then try to open a shop."
- One day her daughter came to me with this proposal. We got in the car and I took a room at the Saint-Honore, in the yard. Had to commute to work from a distance, and location of the store was not the best, but we spent a couple of years, and eventually appeared, and this premise. Again, I bought it on the advice of his daughter, so that on the first floor was a store, and the second-habitable rooms. At the same time acquired a garage full of Russian books, which I still can not get rid of. It was a time when the dying emigrants 'first wave', and their children and grandchildren have become French, and were not interested in Russian books and relics.

One of the first acquisitions Lempert - Levitan painting "portrait of Princess Tenisheva." Now the painting is worth millions.

- I Bought for a song, but also for a pittance and sold. A huge canvas Levitan bought for 500 francs, and sold it for 4000. Crying, but sold it, there was nowhere to hang him, and I really needed then

the money. A few days later I came upon a six-volume knebelevskaya "History of Russian Art." Levitanovsky section opened with a reproduction of the picture with a note: "in the collection of Princess Tenisheva." Now the painting is worth millions ... In general, I am grateful to my wife. Do you know why? Periodically, she said: "I love this thing. Let's leave it? "I tried to convince her that we should not do that, but sometimes leave different things to her collection. You know, it was a wonderful taste. Almost everything that is now our meeting - it's my gift to his wife.

A collection from Lempert really beautiful things. Russian silver, porcelain Gardner, books and photographs with autographs, unique collection of Russian medals, Soviet porcelain collection with portraits of the Bolshevik leaders.

- Here are the plates and mugs with a portrait of Trotsky's unique. The fact that trafficked abroad, survived, and all that remained in the USSR, as perekolotili ideological sabotage.

However, times have changed. Interest in the Russian antiques appeared. Even excessive.

- When a beautiful thing I have hung for years. No one took it. Now and

s of the Russian artdilerov who occupied all the auctions, and sweeping everything, the choice became much smaller. I, unfortunately, bring legs. I can no longer run around everywhere, like 20 years ago.

Simultaneously with the opening of the store and appeared proud of the current antiquarian - "Golden book of friends." The most famous Parisians and visitors from Russia, coming to the store, left in her account. - I had already bought the book, wanted to keep something like the book of honorable guests. And then came Serge Lifar and asked if I'm going to have something like that. It was then that I got the notebook, and Serge made his first recording. Then there are other records.

And not just the record. Drawings by Oscar Rabin, Shemyakin, Vysotsky, Jean Marais ... For the old antiquarian worn this album - the most important exhibit of his collection.

Pride Antique - "Golden Book of Friends". Among those who left their autograph, Serge Lifar, Jean Marais, Vladimir Vysotsky, Alexander Ginsburg.
----------------------------------------
Saint Petersburg (Saint Petersbourg)
106, rue de Miromesnil - 75008 Paris
Tel. 01.45.63.93.21
Metro "Villiers" (2 and third branches)
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 18-5-pr.jpg
Просмотров: 477
Размер:	9.9 Кб
ID:	7996   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 18-1-pr.jpg