Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

litdybr

Запись от Марат Гельман размещена 04.06.2010 в 17:14

today after the State Duma has gone to his country house. here as well. (Architect - Sasha Brodsky, too). In the context of the post about what motivates us http://maratguelman.livejournal.com/1557304 . html is certainly visit again thoughts like "what the hell - first made to your taste flat, then built a house, but it is not clear where you live".

What driven by a man who his financial problems had long since decided. Not a businessman, that is, to earn what would invest - can not and do not want to be able to. Is that art (my collection is valued in the Russian Museum in 20 lemons, then the euro, now the crisis, greens. When they had to rebuild a new gallery, just sold two works from the 700 and not parilsya.) And we are also a lot of such. Well, that is, I met at every step.

I do not mean "high goals". I'm talking about psychology. Perhaps inertia? Or adrenaline? Then about chemistry. Maybe people are different in some chemical compound in the brain.

So I now very good. But at night I will sit on the plane and out of this "good" fly away to work from morning till night. Skeptics disgrace oneself)))

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 746 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 22:02.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх