Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Кирилл Алексеев
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Vladislav Efimov margin of safety. Ravenscourt Galleries 27. London.

Запись от Кирилл Алексеев размещена 02.06.2011 в 00:00

src=http://s49.radikal.ru/i125/1106/bd/20df4f263729.jpg

potential space in anatomy - the interval in which internal organs are stacked, soaked in different liquids useful. The car is - the space between the important parts and pieces, immersed in engine oil. The very presence does not recognize the gaps and provides an opportunity for life and its development. The new work, "London" supports the idea of ​​the middle, a potential space, generating all bright and exciting.

In a photographic expedition to the ZIL automobile factory where I worked as an engineer 23 years ago, will automatically apply a different approach to reality. In these factory floors are everything to me devoid of chance and can not remain indifferent observer. The situation with the plant complements the exhibition reverse photographic adventure - here at the factory, I can only see the point.
If in the case of London, I show the space between the main parts of the unfamiliar and strange to me the city, showing occasional gaps, the middle, then the factory pictures speak for themselves important for me to detail "the machine world." This space, completely devoid of insignificance, the flow of life here has to be me with my personal history and nostalgia. "
Efimov

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 567 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 14:54.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх