Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

ARTIST FIRS SERGEEVICH ZHURAVLEV

Posted 20-03-2019 at 16:05 by Про искусство

ACADEMIC REALISMfirs Sergeyevich Zhuravlev he was born in Saratov on 10 December 1836 in a family of commoners. His father was a tailor. The parents wanted the son continued the father"s business and up to 19-ти years, the future artist studied the tailor"s craft. In 1855, Zhuravlev went to Petersburg to enter the Academy of Arts. while studying at the Imperial Academy of arts was repeatedly awarded with medals" За success рисовании": 1861 Zhuravlev is on the academic exhibition of...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

THE ARTIST LYUBOV V. TITOVA

Posted 20-03-2019 at 16:02 by Про искусство

WATERCOLOR"When I paint watercolors, I feel good. And if she gives me so much joy, it"s possible that my paintings will bring joy to someone-то yet.. hope so..))
Biography:
I was Born and live in Moscow. Fond of drawing since childhood. Graduated from Architectural Institute (MArchI), where the most favorite subjects were academic drawing, painting,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My tweets

Posted 20-03-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

W, 16:09: meanwhile, Sad Face) in Montenegro mastered. W, 16:14: I Understand that Everyone is interested in how my new life. Aple Watch will not lie. https://t.co/wPAEqQPmFD

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ART. ARTIST-ЮВЕЛИР RENE LALIQUE

Posted 20-03-2019 at 05:10 by Про искусство

ABOUT the LIFE AND work of ARTIST-ЮВЕЛИРА RENE LALIQUERene Lalique @- genius jewelry business, later became a glassmaker.
the Summer of 1872, a quiet street in a suburb of Paris. The boy sits on the steps of the house. On his knees he"s holding an album in your hand – a pencil. The world around is full of life, and in his album – an unusually talented sketches of flowers, trees, birds... But he persistently seeks to draw some-что other, and this is something-что not out. He...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized