Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > SAH

Рейтинг: 5.00. Голосов: 2.

Compatriots abroad will be more.

Запись от SAH размещена 12.12.2009 в 11:57

Compatriots abroad will be more.

Recently, precious, it became known that two young families from our immediate surroundings are planning to blame.
They have independently taken this decision, just so happened that it became known in one day.
The reason is simple: do not perceive a prospect - either for themselves or for their future children.

I can not tell you what Dawn plunged me this news. Coupled with the general background information and totally bleak landscape ... Yes, I must admit: it creates a mood of such power that it is difficult to resist.

The first swallow flashed two years ago, when the person to whom I owe the whole, generally speaking, its recent history, beginning with "Gentle Things", the man who essentially tried to do here in white, said задолбался tired and surrenders . Because it may still come at any moment. And come. Like, can not go, my homeland, I'm sorry.
Then the bell rang in the city of Togliatti. There we several times went to private events to a respected family - two economists, two businessmen, both started from a dorm room, they raised three children, (they say further that on the long road with obschazhnoy kitchen to her room, broke a lot of dishes that had fallen down their happiness, in general, not surprised) - but came to the official dealership of any respected automobile brands with all the pleasant consequences in the form of real estate here and there ... last fall, they said that once they have decided to formally show their income, they began to be pressed so that the only way out of this situation - through the Sheremetyevo-2. "We shut up shop and leave, because that is simply impossible."

And again. Leave, and it has already been decided at the level of formality, the people up and about thirty - smart, healthy, well-educated, full of energy. In a pair of brilliant CV, successful career - from another business. And such beautiful, beautiful - that is important, but now it is important for the gene pool of those countries where their children are born.

And I understand them. Yes, I perfectly understand that today our country is designed so that it easier to steal than to create - whether music, cartoons there, movies, own a business, that it profitable to degrade than respected, profitable run down than to be able to do something, that people with dignity seriously, where the whole system is tuned for smooth, unrestricted use submissive hamsters.

But I feel so sad to see how my country is now squeezed out of a people who, generally speaking, is a chance for her tomorrow.

If you recall yesterday parfenovsky film - well, the number of readers of Kommersant will be even less.

I do not like to broadcast your bad mood - but for today I have nothing more to say. http://bogushevich.livejournal.com/154893.html
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 2438 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 14:33.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх