Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Artist Rauf Janibekov (Rauf Janibekov)

Posted 15-01-2018 at 15:17 by Про искусство

Contemporary Azerbaijani artist. Rauf Janibekov Rauf Janibekov (Rauf Janibekov) modern Azerbaijani artist born in 1956 in Baku, graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical Institute. Being a surgeon by profession, Dr. Rauf Janibekov @- artist-самоучка. He never attended any lessons in painting or drawing, but fine art was keen from an early age. basically, the artist prefers oil painting and pencil drawings, but sometimes he works at the computer (digital painting) and photography. Currently,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST LEDNEV, ALEXANDER A.

Posted 15-01-2018 at 15:17 by Про искусство

Lednev, Alexander A. was born 30 September 1954 in Syzran. Graduated from all-Union correspondence machine-building Institute. I worked at industrial enterprises of the city, by profession he is a Metallurgist. In 1990, Alexander graduated from art school in Syzran. In 2001 he held his first solo exhibition" О Syzran with love" Exhibition hall in Syzran. Also began to exhibit his work in galleries in Samara and Togliatti. In 2002, the Exhibition hall was held the second personal exhibition of works...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Dublinski Lubomir (Lubomir Duhlinski)

Posted 15-01-2018 at 10:07 by Про искусство

Dublinski Lubomir (Lubomir Duhlinski) @- Bulgarian digital artist and photographer. He was born in Bulgaria. He is not a professional artist but love to draw ever since he can remember and, about the same time, every day is a pencil, and now with tablet in hand or in front of the computer.
"Я love to draw, I love my family and life! The more I paint, the more beautiful I find in the world around me...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

THE ARTIST BOGDAN NITESCU (BOGDAN NITESCU)

Posted 15-01-2018 at 10:06 by Про искусство

CLASSICAL REALISMIN his figurative works Bogdan is drawn to classical themes in its interpreting themBogdan Nitescu painter, brought up in a family with a rich tradition in the Romanian and international classical painting, one of two sons of the famous painter Konstantin Nitescu.
In his figurative works Bogdan is drawn to classical themes in its interpreting and presenting them in a realistic style. Your creations Bogdan tries to satisfy the desires of all lovers of art and beauty. Nitescu...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST ELENA SHIROKOVA

Posted 15-01-2018 at 10:02 by Про искусство

BATIK craftswas Born in 1961. He graduated from the Gorky Art School (1978-1982).
Works in the area of applied arts (batik).
member of the Union of artists of Russia since 1998.
1990 @- the constant participant of regional exhibitions.
Exhibitor of zone exhibitions" Большая Volga", 1998, 2003.g.
Personal exhibitions: N. Novgorod, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.Batik Elena Shirokova – is a vivid and exciting story of how unusually beautiful and harmonious can be the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized